• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @TheRichar: I'm going to assume that the DEF IV is 12, because I looked up Shed's set on Smogon and 12 ATK is just pitiful if you have a Lonely nature. Also, are the 31 IVs in Def, HP and Sp. Def necessary? Shed only has 1 HP. :/ I ask because I'm not sure if I can get the exact set of IVs you want.

And yeah, Shedinja is breedable, however it's going to be a Nincada when it's hatched. All you have to do is just evolve it at LV20 and it'll be a Shedinja, easy.

I'll do it for the shiny Ditto, because I don't think I have that yet and it's kind of a weird and useless shiny, which I love. C:

EDIT: It's fine, I found an IV spread that gives 31/31/12/x/31/31 through parent inheritance, so everything works out. :D I'll edit again when I'm finished.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Hey cake-MY SAVE WAS DELETED!!! I have nothing....Can you rng me a few pokes? Bagon, elekid, nincada, tyrogue, and caterpie. Also do weedle. I have nothing to trade you, as my game was restarted :( Can you help? Also, I'd like them all shiny.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey cake-MY SAVE WAS DELETED!!! I have nothing....Can you rng me a few pokes? Bagon, elekid, nincada, tyrogue, and caterpie. Also do weedle. I have nothing to trade you, as my game was restarted :( Can you help? Also, I'd like them all shiny.

Sorry bro, that's incredibly fishy and I don't generally hand out free shinies to people. Don't let Crayonz give you any ideas either. The only way I might do it is if you give me video proof of it and even then I can't treat you to all of those.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hi!! Do you happen to have a male Skitty and a male Nosepass? Thanks! :)

I could probably breed those for you easily, however my hands are full at the moment IV-breeding for someone else. What would your offer be? It doesn't have to be anything too special because they're regular mons.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Can you trade now?, the shiny ditto for the "weird" shedinja/nincada :)

Sorry, this one is really hard to RNG for some reason. I'm still working on it. I'll VM you when I'm done, I'll probably get it by tonight max.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    umm, ok, thanks. ^-^. So the Ditto will be enough?

Yep, the shiny Ditto is enough. You can't RNG breed those in the 4th gen and I don't feel like chaining them, lol. So it's all good. And sorry it's taking so long, usually RNGing is quick and easy for me but this has become an ordeal now, haha. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Well, thanks anyways. It gives me the message : "The save file was corrupted by data damage. You will now be brought to the start of the game :( I spent 7 hours sobbing. Any chance you'd want a cundaquil???

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @TheRichar: I'm seriously sorry, TheRichar, but I just cannot do your request. For the love of God I have been sitting here for four hours trying to hit my damn delay and it refuses to do so. You should probably go to someone else who's more capable of it than I am - I am at the end of my tether doing this. fsalkdjflaeods -frustrate-

@Deoxys: I'm fine, I don't really need a Cyndaquil at the moment, sorry. :/ If you're telling the truth, I'm sorry for you but just understand it's really fishy to hear of something like that.

and dalkjfaljl;fdsjoiarief i need to do housework, been ignoring it most of the day.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    hey would you like a: shiny ev trained skarmory lvl 32
    nature: impish
    evs:252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
    ability: sturdy
    moveset: brave bird, whirlwind,spikes,roost

for your shiny ev trained gliscor

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Ugh, I need a break, but I feel much better now that I've done something, haha.

@TheRichar: It's fine, I've managed to get lots done within the past two hours anyway, so yep. You can keep the Ditto. C:

@Andy: Sure, use my Platinum FC.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Oh god, Skarmory's OT makes me LOL. So inappropriate, I wonder why you would name yourself that, haha. :D Enjoy the Gliscor, btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back