• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

nm legend

Years
    heymy lil brother wants a shiny gible

we have shiny milotic, shiny bannete, shiny drowzee in a premier ball(it looks cool)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @nikeboy: Lol, bro, check out the first page of my thread, I'm not going to quote my entire opening post. ;P
    @nm legend: I'd definitely trade for the shiny Drowzee. C:
    @Crayonz: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Static

EDIT: @Nary: Because Stone-Edge and Superpower aren't egg moves, I can't really do them. Hopefully, that's fine with you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    EDIT: @Nary: Because Stone-Edge and Superpower aren't egg moves, I can't really do them. Hopefully, that's fine with you.

Ya It's cool , and may I ask on which game do you RNG ? o.o

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Nary: I RNG on my Platinum. C: Which saddens me because I tend to do more trades on my Plat so it's hard to balance RNGing and trading out. And I'm working on yours, but since I'm not on Christmas break yet I'm still busy with other things, so sorry if it doesn't come by very fast.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Just a question, I don't know how EV's work exactly, but on your first post you say this about the Skarmory:

Skarmory nm Chocobo (m) Impish - Sturdy
    252HP/62ATK/196DEF
    31/18/24/x/25/26
    Spikes/Roar/Drill Peck/Smooth Rock

But the one I got only had 172 HP, but the info says it has 252 EV's in HP. How is that possible?. I see that its only lvl 50, but maybe consider changing it a bit to avoid confusion?

Years
    Where is the EASIEST place to chain a shiney?

Like, biggest patch of grass?
    Btw, if you get four patches of grass, and all are less than 4 patches away, do you just reset the pokeradar?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @MartinJF: I don't know how you're checking it, but when I do the EV check it has all of the exact EVs described in the info. I don't see the error here.
    @Crayonz: Here, try some of these guides. You can guess which forum I used to go to. :P And really, it depends. There is definitely no easiest nor hardest, it just depends on your skill. Four away is safest so I would reset when you're farther in your chain, but when you start out, I would just go for any that are at least three away.

Visual if you don't like reading through text.
    EDIT: Yes, you do.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Hey Cake, would it be possible for you to RNG a shiny neutral natured Eevee with good IVs (22-31 range in each stat) sometime before Christmas? I am thinking of gifting it to my little bro (and I don't know what he is going to evolve it into, hence the neutral nature). I can offer a Heal Bell/Extrasensory Articuno (Nicknamed: Cuno) or a Singing Marowak. If these offers don't interest you I can also offer various other XD/Colosseum Pokemon.

Years
    Hsksgjshshshd.

Cake, heelp!

I has my chain up to 22 on a Shinx, then, there is no grass patches shaking at least 4 away, so I run around an then my chain breaks! I was running, that's it! I didn't go off the patches, or in my bike! It just stopped! Why!??!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Nary: I don't know how I did it, but I was able to finish your shiny Swinub today. Which is unusual, because it tends to take me longer, haha. :D He has a near-flawless spread, 31/31/31/14/31/31. If I was better I would be able to hit perfect spreads, but it depends on my frame and that's hard to hit.
    @Pokeswimmer: Sure, that sounds fine. I'm not very interested in the Articuno or Marowak, but what other XD/Colo mons do you have? o:
    @Crayonz: You went out of your range. If you run too far away from the range area, the chain automatically breaks. Make sure you know where and can see at least two patches on your screen when running, or run in very small cycles, because otherwise if you go too far you'll ruin it.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: You'll get to 40 eventually, don't worry. C: It takes multiple tries the first time, considering you start to get used to chaining more and more.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Do you have UT XD Spheal or UT Colo Dunsparce?

Unfortunately I do not have the Spheal (it was actually a part of my team and is now a Walrein)
    I do, however, have two Dunsparce. One is on my original Colo. file from 6 years ago (nicknamed Sparce, has a serious nature). The other one is from a more recent playthrough and still needs to be purified. Which one do you want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back