• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Unfortunately I do not have the Spheal (it was actually a part of my team and is now a Walrein)
    I do, however, have two Dunsparce. One is on my original Colo. file from 6 years ago (nicknamed Sparce, has a serious nature). The other one is from a more recent playthrough and still needs to be purified. Which one do you want?

Mm, I've went through a change of mind in the past few minutes. C; I can do it for the Articuno. Sorry for being so indecisive, haha.

EDIT: @Crayonz: At 40, the odds are 1/200. That is the highest you can get so there is no point in chaining further after that. At 30, the odds are like 1/1000, so it's not directly proportional at all. Your best bet is to get to 40.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Mm, I've went through a change of mind in the past few minutes. C; I can do it for the Articuno. Sorry for being so indecisive, haha.

OK, Awesome! (now I don't have to migrate anything...) If you still want the Dunsparce though, I'd be happy to trade it for another Pokemon from your thread (It's not really one of my favorite Pokemon anyways...). So if you want it, just give me a reasonable offer and I'll probably say yes.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Is it 1/100 per patch? So in one radar it is 4/100?

The odds were never 1/100 - at 40 in your chain it will always be 1/200. And in one radar, I don't think so, it's still 1/200 every time you reset for each of the four patches. I've heard the idea before it is 1/50 but it doesn't make sense to me that way. Maybe I'm just being stupid. In any case, it doesn't matter too much because at that point your odds are lowered so much that you are very likely to get a shiny. Being anal about it is pointless. :P

EDIT: @Pokeswimmer: Lol, I'm fine with just the Articuno. Dunsparce isn't really necessary anymore. C: I'll PM you when I'm done.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    LOOL.
    Where should I go to chain one? I can't find a good patch of grass, there all to small! >.<

I recommend Shinx at Route 202 (in the largest patch near Jubilife), preferably in the daytime so there are no pesky Kricketot all over the place. I'd change the time if I was you just to avoid them. Use a Pokemon with a Static ability as your lead, as Static attracts Electric-types more. I'd also recommend using an Adamant/Jolly Synchronizer so you get a good nature - it increases the overall value of the Pokemon. C: Just put the Synch in front before you're about to go into a shiny patch.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Ment a shiney one, sorry.
    Fiillleert

Oh, sorry, I ment a shiney Bagon, xD

fffiiillleeerrr

Sorry Crayonz, I already RNGd you the shiny Charmander. :P Plus, I'm a bit weary of RNGing today, lol.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: Sorry, just think of it this way: I helped you on your first steps, but now you have to walk through everything else. I can't really lead you around on a leash all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Kingdra

Sup would you trade

Scizor (m) Adamant - Technician
    248HP/252ATK/8SPD
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    U-turn/Bullet Punch/Superpower/Pursuit

for

Jolly Bagon- UT

or Jolly Aerodactyl 252atk/4sp.def/252 speed

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @E.M.P.: Sorry, not interested. I can breed the Bagon easily and I already have a near-flawless Aerodactyl. I don't feel those are worth the Scizor either.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Not to be bother, but Crayons, asking someone to RNG something for you w/o anything in return is just plain.. ugh. I don't see the point why you can't RNG your own 'mons. There are a lot of guides in the 'net and I know my 10-year old cousin RNG's.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    um...

i got crown Raikou

Timid Suicune 252sp.atk/4def/252 speed

Extreme Speed Dragonite Adamant 252atk/4def/252speed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back