• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hi again! Can you please breed me a male Spiritomb with the Egg Moves Pain Split, Shadow Sneak, Grudge, and Destiny Bond? Nature and IVs doesn't matter. Thanks! :)

Offer, bian? I don't do free trades unless the Pokemon is relatively worthless (imo lol), and the Spiritomb has some value to it. :P And no problemo, Crayonz.

Years
    And hey Cake, once I get HG/SS can you help me transfer pokemon? Your the only person I'm going to trust with my Dragonite(Dratini as of now) with. xD

bian

Years
    How about CMT for that. Take note that some events there are gone now. Thanks! :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: Sure, I'm fine with that. C; Just VM/PM me whenever you need help.
    @bian: Would the 10ANNIV Bulbasaur be alright? Also, feel free to have any one extra complementary Pokemon from my thread because I don't feel like the Spiritomb for the Bulba is an even trade.
    @iDarky: Lovely place Mew? Sounds like a Hayley/Yukari Mew. Is the Mew English or Japanese? Also, sorry, not interested in the Blaziken then.

bian

Years
    Oh, I'm sorry to say that I've already given the Bulbasaur. As you can see, I've stopped on collecting events so they're now only filler Pokemon, hence my thread there is locked now. How about list the Pokemon that you want to get and maybe I can choose one that I still have. And it's OK if I'll only get the Spiritomb for my events, don't worry. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @bian: Well, I like these. C:
    GTS Psyduck (priority!)
    10ANNIV Articuno (French)
    10 ANIV Espeon
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    METS Farfetch'd

And are you sure you're fine with just the Spiritomb? I feel bad, haha.

bian

Years
    It's really OK with me, don't worry. Also, I have the 10 ANIV Espeon. Anyways, will you gonna be working with the Spiritomb now? :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    It's really OK with me, don't worry. Also, I have the 10 ANIV Espeon. Anyways, will you gonna be working with the Spiritomb now? :)

Alrighty, the Espeon will work then. C; And yeah, I'll alert you when I'm finished with the Spiritomb, just gotta get the parents ready.

bian

Years
    Yep, I'll wait. Please VM me when you're ready now even though if I'm offline. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @iDarky: Seems like the Yukari Mew then, which is good because I don't have that one yet. C: It's a deal, but for only one shiny however. Which one do you want, Shinx or Slakoth?

Years
    OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!

Cake!!!! I was fishing on that route near the one town that is a great fishing sport and guess what happened! A Gyrados appeared. A SHINEY Gyrados! :D :D :D

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: Congrats man, what game was it in? You can learn to RNG shinies now very easily using the shiny Gyarados, as you have the key to find out your SID. C:

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
    Hi, CMT for this, please:

Movie 10 Celebi - UT (Timid)
    Yellow Forest Surf Pikachu (modest)

Drapion (m) Impish - Battle Armor

252HP/3ATK/255DEF
    31/31/31/x/26/8
    Taunt/Toxic Spikes/Crunch/Earthquake

Dusknoir (m) Relaxed
    4HP/2ATK/252DEF/252SPDEF
    30/29/31/28/31/x
    Trick Room/Will-o-Wisp/Pain Split/Earthquake

@Eleken: 10JAHRE Raikou, shiny EVd Bronzong and the EVd Heatran would be fine for all four. C: Is that okay?

Yes, but do You can make my copies (I cant cloning now)?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Eleken: Sure, that's fine with me. C: Use my Platinum FC, but wait a little because I have to finish a trade with someone else first.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    sorry but can i get rioulu instead of those

Sure, that's fine with me. Use my Platinum FC. C: And I'll VM/PM you when I can trade, because I'm a bit busy with other trades at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back