• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    sure those are fine ^^ now I just need to find them! It will probably be tomorrow though, since I have work now. Is that alright?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    sure those are fine ^^ now I just need to find them! It will probably be tomorrow though, since I have work now. Is that alright?

Sure, I don't mind. I'll definitely be here in the evening, PST. I'll try and VM you if I see you online.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • I don't think you'll get online before i go out and drive back home so we'll trade when I get back home if thats the case.

I'll be here for a bit though

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Bagon - UT (Jolly)

I can trade you a Lv100 Shiny Modest Gengar I chained myself and EV trained myself. EV spread is 252 SpA, 252 Sp and 4 HP. Please PM me if this is ok AND if the Bagon is male? If its not, I can trade for another shiny :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @jle: Sorry, the shiny Jolly Bagon is female. :( Unless you want another Pokemon, lol.
    @Loto: I'll try to be on as much as I can tonight, so hopefully we can catch each other online or something.

And whew, finally, I have a quiet Friday night. I've had a stressful week, lol.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Can you post the info for the shiny Torchic?

Sure, here:
    Torchic (m) - Jolly (LV6)
    Oct. 4, 2009
    Hoenn
    Arrived at LV. 6.
    OT: Flan
    ID No.: 24685

One of my own SR shinies, however I couldn't get it UT because you have to fight your rival and win. It has 0 EVs as I removed them and its IVs are 12/18/23/20/2/19. :P

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
  • This is what I want from you, I have plenty of events you lack in my thread listed in my Signature. Please check it? Hopefully we can work something out.

Crowned Beast, 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai, VGC09 Milotic, Goon Scizor. Also, is the PCP the Gamestop one?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    This is what I want from you, I have plenty of events you lack in my thread listed in my Signature. Please check it? Hopefully we can work something out.

Crowned Beast, 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai, VGC09 Milotic, Goon Scizor. Also, is the PCP the Gamestop one?

Alrighty, checking out your thread. Also, all three Crown Beasts, correct? And yes, the PCP is the Gamestop one. I'll fix that right now so as to clarify. c:

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Sure, here:
    Torchic (m) - Jolly (LV6)
    Oct. 4, 2009
    Hoenn
    Arrived at LV. 6.
    OT: Flan
    ID No.: 24685

One of my own SR shinies, however I couldn't get it UT because you have to fight your rival and win. It has 0 EVs as I removed them and its IVs are 12/18/23/20/2/19. :P

My UT Shiny Flawless Magby for it?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Johnny: Sure, use my Platinum FC. Are you ready to trade now or would you like later? C:

@Rolay: That took some thinking. Would Hayley Mew, Hayley Pikachu, TRU Dragonite, World09 Weavile, Space Center Deoxys, Global Seth Heracross and Global Quiet Psyduck be okay for all seven? If not, tell me and I'll adjust appropriately.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Would you mind cloning mine for me? n.n If not I can get someone else to haha n.n

Sure, that's fine. I use AR though, are you okay with that? Also, I need to check where each individual Pokemon is, because all my events are spread around my Diamond, SoulSilver and Platinum games, unfortunately.

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    We can trade now if you'd like. But I can't clone right now, unless you wouldn't mind cloning yourself a copy of the Magby then sending it back.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    We can trade now if you'd like. But I can't clone right now, unless you wouldn't mind cloning yourself a copy of the Magby then sending it back.

I don't mind that. I think we should do it now because after yours I'm likely doing Rolay's and that'll be harder than yours. :B

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Rolayler: Alright, I found everyone.

PCP: SS
    GOON: SS
    ALAMOS: Diamond
    VGC: Diamond
    CROWN RAIKOU: Diamond
    ENTEI: Diamond
    SUICUNE: Platinum

If it's fine with you, can we trade on all of my games? It might take longer if I have to transfer each Pokemon to one game. If we do it the other way, we can trade on Diamond first and then you can switch out for the next three Pokemon. Then I trade you on SS and then Plat goes last. How does that sound? :B

EDIT: @Johnny: Alright, I'll be in WiFi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back