• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
Years
  • Honestly, just for future reference, it would be easier if you got all your events on one game, EV/IV on another, and Shinies on another...but that's just me. Also, just a fair heads up. The Pichu in the first slot isn't going in the trade :P

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Which FC should I use?

;P

Plat. :B

@Rolay: I would do that too, however that would take some major revamping of my games. I have hundreds of shinies in my Diamond I haven't added to my thread just because I have 10 box spaces left in my PC. I might do that over Christmas break since I have time. And so no PCP? Alright, then cut the Global Heracross from the trade. C:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    lol okay. xD nearly done with johnny's trade, so hold for a little more and i'll get on my diamond...

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I really should beat Platinum and start learning to EV/IV xD

Lol, you should. It gives you brownie points because you don't have to have other people EV/IV-breed for you. :D
    edit: how will we do the cloning, btw?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Ah..errored out xD haha..I need to get people to IV Breed and EV my dream team though =3

Incidentally, what is your dream team? O:
    Also, do you want me to clone right after each trade or after we finish all of the trading?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Either one..I might end up having to give you bidoofs..running low on spares xD

My dream time..pokemon wise is Gallade, Gengar, Empoleon, Alakazam, Kabutops, Ampharos I got the Piplup IVed already..getting the Mareep soon

Let's do it after each trade then, otherwise it'll be messy, haha. :D
    And not bad, not bad. Are you getting these from other people or are you doing it yourself?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Alright, cloning your Pokes right now.. This is going to be a long trade, lols.
    And lol, you should totally learn. There a couple guides I can give you when I'm not doing things.. :P

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Back in teh WiFis now. Chillin' while you go catch/collect/eat your spare Pokemon.
    And oh well, lol. You can always have one more to trade just in case you can't clone. :P

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Cake, I have several Yellow Forest Volt Tackle Pikachu, Would you be willing to trade one of the Crown Legendary Beasts for it? (It doesn't matter which one)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back