• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Banned Porygon Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    Does anyone know where to buy or watch episode 38 WITHOUT subtitles? I've found it on youtube, but someone just cut off the bottom fifth/quarter of the video and it looks tacky in some areas ._.

Thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Well I don't really have a clear answer for you, but you could try searching it on a Japanese anime site.

redwolf915

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    Well I don't really have a clear answer for you, but you could try searching it on a Japanese anime site.

Lord have I tried. Basically this episode aired ONCE back in the 90s and then Japan did all they could to bury it :\

Whoever put the subtitles on it years ago has the original :$

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Sorry, but we're not allowed to link to illegal streaming sites here. :x And I'm pretty sure the only way to buy it would be to get like, a season 1 set from Japan. :/ I'm gonna have to close this thread though.

Reactions: Mew
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back