• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: The Battle Tree - Where Strong Opponents Await!

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm wondering if we are going to battle Gym-leaders from other region on Battle Tree!
    Just imagine , 3D Misty shows up to battle the player.
    Off course , Red and Blue aged even further so Kento Gym-leader like Misty might aged as well.

I think it would be great to be able to battle Gym Leaders, there are so many characters that I'd love to see with updated models. It probably will be just for past champions and rivals, but they could surprise us by increasing the line-up!

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I don't want to get my hopes up for Gym Leaders (unless there's a secret monotype mode), so I'd be pretty happy seeing all the rivals and champions show up. Espcially Rivals, they don't get shown nearly enough. We won't be seeing Silver or Cheren or Hugh for a long long time, and I'd like to see the XY rivals get some decent teams and maybe even older designs (I hate them, so maybe updating them would make them better). Of course I wanna see all the Champions too, Alder, Iris and Diantha should all be here because they're not given enough love, and of course we need my boy Lance.

Back