• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Bits Of Playing Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Hello, im just wondering what your best bits of playing pokemon are?
    Me, myself i like the fact that the pokemon evolve and get stronger and each city and route is different.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I personally love the beginnings of the games, where you don't have super-powerful Pokemon compared to everyone, and your Pokemon are still growing.

Years
  • Making a new team for another play-through. I'm not one of those people who tries to "catch 'em all" or who trains Pokémon up to level 100 just for competitive battling--I just like playing through the game with different teams every time, so whether I plan my team out in advance or just sorta go with the flow, training up the new types and getting used to them is really what I enjoy most.

Years
  • its really hard to say.. but i gotta admit i love the feeling when the pokemon you've been training for a long time finally evolves to its final form.. i remember in red version when my dragonair evolved i was like the happiest kid around lol

Narodin

Pokémon Agate Version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    That's hard. I'd say it's when you beat a gym leader. Either for the first time, or the 100th it just feels good. Especially if you've been trying to beat them for a while.

Years
  • Probably somewhere near the middle of the game and beyond that. I can't really stand the beginning of the game because of seeing all those weak Pokemon everywhere like Bidoofs, Rattatas, and Wurmples that plague the start of the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Planning out teams for a play-through that you wouldn't use otherwise... because you get a feel for each one's usefulness better in-game than in competitive battling

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Interesting, personally i love and hate the start of the game, love because you have pokemon at low levels and hate because you just want tog et into the game instead of following that boy your friend around! lol

Ephraim

I am no servant.
    Years
  • Naming your character and choosing your starter. However, in Pokemon G/S and C, every part of it were the best bits of playing.

Back