• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The Best Defense is a Good Offense" [Steel-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, I do remember using a similar set like that! Instead of Dragon Tail, though, I had Roar. xD As for other moves, they were Earthquake and Gyro Ball.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Hey there metalheads!

So, I've redecorated the title post. Let me know what you all think :) It was a toss up between a sleek, stainless steel look and a more weathered, rusty vibe, but I think this one is a good middleground between the two. Give me your feedback!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Nice going, Cathy; looks really pretty! :) To make it better, though, perhaps you could try adding the following code where it says "Welcome to Steel-Type Fan Club?"

[span="letter-spacing: -3px;"] [/span]

If you don't like it, then you could change it back.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Nice going, Cathy; looks really pretty! :) To make it better, though, perhaps you could try adding the following code where it says "Welcome to Steel-Type Fan Club?"

[span="letter-spacing: -3px;"] [/span]

If you don't like it, then you could change it back.

Done. Is it just me or does the spacing look a bit odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back