• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the best eevee evolution

Favorite Eevee Evolution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

firedude750

currently EV training meganium
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    sorry if there's already a thread about this, but which eevee evolution is your favorite?
    mines jolteon, cuz its strong with good speed

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Mm, a tie between Vaporeon and Jolteon... Hands down, since I'm more for offensive, I'll choose Jolteon... Just never Flareon in Competitive Battling... it's movepool sucks and it's outclassed by pretty much every other fire type. :P

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    For looks its Flareon, for Power its Espeon, for overall use.........dunno :P.
    I prefer all of them just to play it safe.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Hm, I actually like Leafeon :3 I like grass types and it's so cute~

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Vaporeon easily. Jolteon is fast, but very fragile. Priority moves waste it. Flareon is just :/ Espeon is fragile to too many regular attacks, though it's 130 base SpA is very nice, Zam or Gar do that much better. Umbreon is just a tank, not as good as Vaporeon. Leafeon and Glaceon :/

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    My favourite Eeveelution pokemon is Vaporeon, I always liked it from the start.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    ESPEON ALLL THE WAY!!!!! WOOT!!!!

but serouisly it is awesome umbreon is close but i like it because wen i battle it annoys them cause i am always using morning sun

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    Umbreon, no doubt. One of my favorite shinies, favorite double wall, favorite annoyer...

Vaporeon is second, but by a landslide. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Mm, a tie between Vaporeon and Jolteon... Hands down, since I'm more for offensive, I'll choose Jolteon... Just never Flareon in Competitive Battling... it's movepool sucks and it's outclassed by pretty much every other fire type. :P
    Does that mean Flareon is the worse Eeveelution of all?

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    I like Umbreon the best. That was my first good Pokemon on Crystal. Seriously, I wasn't that good at that game. =P
    ---
    I think Flareon could be a good Pokemon if you trained it well with EV's or IV's. And if you gave it some good TM's I think it would be a killer.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Vaporeon was always the best to me, with its good movepool and stats.
    jolteon is really fast but doesn't seem to have as much special attack or HP as vaporeon.
    Flareon has a terrible movepool and more attack than special attack, so it was worthless before D/P/P.
    Umbreon has great defense/sp. defense stats, but thats all it has.
    Espeon has the best sp. attack of all eeveelutions, but it has low defense and can get slaughtered by a bug move.
    glaceon just doesn't seem to be my type because its new and one of the few ice types.
    Leafeon has a lot of attack, but it seems like thats all it has.
    and that is why i think vaporeon is the best of all others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back