• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Movie!!!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    The first three movies hands down. I thought the 4th, 5th, and 6th one well... didn't suck, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first three. Never saw the others...

Years
    Mewtwo Strikes Back. It has a "real" feel to it, like it was filmed in the real world rather then drawn on paper. It also has a great story line, along with great dialogue and a great soundtrack.

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
    my favorites would have to be:
    Mewtwo Strikes Back, Power of One, Pokemon Heroes, The Rise of Darkrai for the Dramatic Weather changes to fit what was happening in the movie at the time, eg. Battle between palkia, dialga and darkrai, how they're in another dimension because of Palkia.
    There is Also Destiny Deoxys for having my 2 Favorites legendaries of R/S/E (Hoenn).

I'm looking forward to watching Giratina and the Bouquet in the Sky as well

Kyarorain

Ash Fangirl
    Years
    My favourites were the Mewtwo, Lugia and Lucario movies.

I think the Giratina movie is going to be a good one. Can't wait to see it.

urimoo

Urimoo Fan
    Years
    All. Everything about pokemon makes me cry even if it isn't angsty. It's just cause I love pokemon. And when something makes me cry in this way, that's a very good and special thing because I rarely cry. XD It makes me so happy.

Giratina/Shaymin/etc = love because I'm drawn to shiny things
    Darkrai = Became my #1 movie the second I watched it -- The music made me so orgasmically happy...
    Manaphy = was cute. not on my favorites yet tho
    Lucario = awesome lucario/aaron/satoshi/pikachu/mew angstness. still doesn't top Darkrai though. The Regis freaked me out to be honest lmao...
    Deoxys = Eh... Need to watch that one again to get the jist of it...
    Jirachi = Not really my thing ... same as above. Should re-watch
    Latias/Latios = was my favorite up until Darkrai. I cried when Latios died. =\
    Celebi = Meh. Not really my thing either. Should re-watch. (Not saying that I don't like these because I do -- I like everything dealing with Pokemon.)
    Entei/Annon = was good. I liked it enough. Not on favorites though. I haven't seen it in ages.
    Lugia = I like that one. Not my #1 but I really really like it. =)
    Mew/Mewtwo = Well, first is always special in my heart... =)

...Yeah. I love Pokemon. x]

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    My favorite movies are:

Pokemon the Movie: That was so sad, Ash died, Everyone in the room was crying.
    Pokemon 4Ever: The first pokemon movie i watched.
    Pokemon Heroes: Probably the most tragic movie ever.
    Pokemon Ranger: A great, heartwarming movie. I think it brought AdvanceShipping to a more recognizable level.

Grass

- Don't cut the Grass! -
    Years
    The Mystery of Mew and Temple of the Sea movies were good out of all of them. I didn't really like the Rise of Darkrai one but I think I'll like the 11th one coming out soon.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well I have only seen a few because Australia is mean and rarely ever show or hold copies of the Pokemon Movies, but I loved the First One.
    Good plot and storyline and massive doses of Nostalgia pumps into any Old Pokemon fan..

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Pokemon 2000! Lugia could talk, there was a guy who obtained legendary Pokemon through violent means and Ash finally hit puberty and got some sweet, sweet sugar.

How can Pokemon get any better than that?

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    My favorite movies are Spell of The Unown (it has a double meaning!) and Pokemon 4Ever. I don't actually own them on DVD or VHS, though. Cartoon Network just aired Spell of The Unown, so I recorded that on my DVR. I only have Destiny Deoxys and Jirachi Wish Maker on DVD.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In my opinion the best movie is the first movie. It has a different feel to it than any other movie does.

Back