• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Movie!!!

Henrik

d'oh!
Years
  • I think I like The Power of One the best. But Destiny Deoxys is pretty awesome too.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I loved "Power Of One" and "Entei and the Unknown", the rest seemed to lack something, like the 5th movie hardly had much imput from Misty and Brock (after the race bit at the very start)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    the only POKéMON movies I REALLY like are the ones with more action, not many sissy talking and blahblahblah...

Spell of The Unown, The First Movie, and Sea Temple; Prince of The Sea.

I find those interesting and full of action. =3

Parasite Pyramid

Resident James Lover
    Years
  • "Revelation Lugia." The plot is interesting, Jiruradan is a great villain, and Team Rocket receive a good amount of screen-time. The fact that they even help Ash save the world is icing on the cake. The animation is nice, too. The film would have been perfect had it not have been for the way it overplays on Misty's crush on Ash. That was not necessary (then again, I HATE Pokeshipping, so... XD).

"Jirachi Wishmaker" is good, too. I like Butler, as well as his romance with Diane. Jirachi irritated the hell out of me, though.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • The first 4 and Destiny Deoxys, a fair bit of action there.... (though I haven't seen any after Destiny Deoxys o.O)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I like most of them for different reasons.

Mewtwo strikes Back is good because Ash dies. I like when stuff happens to him, iono why, but it's like he's a puppet XDD;

Pokemon 2000 was good because not only did Ash basically die [XD], but the movie in general was also action filled.

The third one thingi was ok. Nothing to remember.

Pokemon 4ever was cool with Oak and stuff. Ash also passed out XD. They actually had Celebi die, which you may say didn't matter, but it's one of the only times that I've heard the word "die" in Pokemon. I liked that. :<

That Lati@s one was good with the Latios thing. It made me cry when I first watched it.

Deoxys and the umm... what was it? Jirachi! Were good. I didn't love Deoxys since nothing bad happened. Jirachi was cool in how it brought Max's character out, but May's singing voice was unrealistic.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was my favorite. Lucario and Myuu are two of my favorite pokemon. Ash and Pikachu's connection was cool too, and the whole "ZOMG LUCARIO AND AARON ANGST" was Womhg yummy. >:3

Manaphy I didn't see that. But I saw the pictures and I like how May cried a lot and how Ash almost drowned, but I wish he did drown and was saved a little later. XDD

Darkrai was ok. Bleh. I don't know. Not too great with angst and such. Boo.

Yeah. I like angst and death in Pokemon. Don't know why, but it just gives more of a realistic twing on stuff. Heheee.... XD

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes back (Japanese Version)
    The Power of one - My all time fav..but maybe its not the best anymore
    Movie 8 - Legend of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was great but I think Movie 10
    Rise of Darkrai topped it for me, I like it in Japanese but the English wasent that bad as well

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The first Pokemon movie still holds the place as best Pokemon movie in my heart. I just wish Mewtwo didn't erase Ash's memory.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • The 5th movie is best but ONLY the Japanese version. The dub was ruined with the stupid voices for Latias and Latios.

Back