• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best Pokemon game ever

How you think it should be?

• Also tell me if it just how you like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One more thing, tell me if its important.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    1) replay value e.g. you restart over your old file and then it unlocks more things like the battle frontier oh and you keep your items from your old save or something
    2) MORE THAN ONE SAVE FILE!!! (rant over)

Years
  • Yeah I like that idea about you saying having more options for starters. Yeah a level 5 Dratini would kick butt. Ok people keep the questions rolling. O and yeah Nintendo messed up by only putting one save file. There should be at least two.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • ... :| Do you not know how to post a reply to a thread, or what? Honestly, there's no need to make another seperate thread for this, and you even mentioned in the title you wanted it merged. Just post a reply to your thread in the future, or it's a warning~

Years
  • Someone please help

I don't know how to post a reply. Right now I just saw a post reply is that what your talking about. If its not someone please tell me. Remember I'm still kinda new to this website.

Years
  • i'd be fine with this game, but the thing is, i like pokemon battles the way they are, turn-based. That's why i play it, its a great game. But your calling Nintendo, so take it or leave it i guess

Also yeah thats the reply button.

Years
  • Like someone else mentioned, why would Nintendo make 1 huge game that makes x amount of dollars, when they can make 5 smaller games that make the same x amount of dollars, 5 times over.

Sorry, it's cool you're trying and it's not a bad idea, it's just never going to be released. Nintendo makes games for their fans, but it still comes down to them being a business who is trying to make money. And your idea just wouldn't make very much money for them.

Hejlug

Gamemaker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Okay,i dont see a reason to continue this topic.
    Somebody should close it already.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    The best one would be crystal i remember when i got it for x mas =/

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
  • it's a good idea, but as other people said, it would probably cost a lot of dollers to make. I like the thing about traveling to different regions but it could be a bit too complecated (spelt wrong-sorry=) for nintendo to make.
    good thinking though.

Years
  • it's a good idea, but as other people said, it would probably cost a lot of dollers to make. I like the thing about traveling to different regions but it could be a bit too complecated (spelt wrong-sorry=) for nintendo to make.
    good thinking though.
    Yeah I know that it sound like a good idea. But its just that it would cost lots of money. And alot of years to make. Well unless they probably take all the stuff they put into the Pokemon games. And just merge it all together, that sound quicker and, easyier.

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
    Years
  • Don't you wish Nintendo will make a Pokemon game where you can travel to every region? Like lets say not the Pokemon

ranger regions the regions Ash Ketchum went to. You know Kanto and the Orange Islands Johto and Hoenn and Sinnoh.

All those places and you first start off in Pallet town where your just a ten year old boy. And you meet professer Oak

and you pick your starter type Pokemon. And this time you don't have to capture 60 Pokemon. Like how it was in

Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. You get whatever Pokemon you want. And this time you get to finally get to say yes

or no to Pokemon you don't want. Like lets say when your in Hoenn you know how your forced to get a Castform. Man I

don't judge Pokemon but that small thing is weak! This time you get to travel everywhere first, you go through all of

Kanto. Then you go to the first three islands. But right after the 7th gym leader. And after you go to the Pokemon

leagues, you go to the other islands, you know islands 4 5 6 and 7.Also this time you don't have to get wi-fi, to get

special Pokemon or meet people across the world. See I'm a well skilled Pokemon expert, I know the right moves. And

I've beaten the Kanto leagues, the Hoenn leagues, and even the Sinnoh leagues. But its like I can't test my full

potential, because I'm only battlling computers. I want a game with wi-fi built into the game, so you don't have to go

through the hassle, of trying to get it activated.Also whats with the wiggling stuff, Nintendo got the Pokemon doing on

the games. Man I should hear the trainer say go Pikachu, or sumthing and you can finally control your Pokemon. Like you

can move your pokemon left and right with the joystick. And where lets say you have a Aipom you can jump on trees. So

you can dodge attacks and use the lets say A button to use Iron Tail. Or B button to use Focus Punch. And this time

you don't have to wait on Focus Punch. Or other moves, man this game should be just like the show. And you can enter

every Pokemon competition the show had. And plus this time with the pokemon contest, they will be in every major city

or you enter. So that finally you don't have to enter one contest. But there will be contest in major citys, u know what I

mean. So basically they will travel. Also after you beat the Kanto region, you go right to Johto. And this time there want

be any time of cheating, as to having high level Pokemon in a low level Pokemon town. Like lets say after you beat the

Kanto Pokemon leagues. All your Pokemon above level 10 will go to professer Oaks lab. And if you have Pokemon level

ten and below you can enter a new region. So that way it can be fair, because come on why fight a level 2 Rattata with

a level 100 Mewtwo. You know thats cheap thats kinda cheating. Come on Ash never did it that way, see he always

wants a challenge. But at the same time Ash didn't want to lose either. So he picks the best ones he got when ever he

fights a gym leader. Also you only get accesss to your Pokemon who are at professer Oaks lab, only when you go to the

pokemon leagues. That way lets say remember like how Ash does it. He calls professer Oak or someone carrying one of

his pokemon, and they give it to him. But he mostly do that at the Pokemon leagues. Like how it was at at the Silver

Conference. He called in his Squritle and Charizard to help him. Also this time Johto finally got its own Pokemon leagues

at Mt Silver. And wouldn't it be great if they totally change the pokemon Leagues like how the show is. But this time you

have to battle 3 trainers in a row. If you beat them after you beat them three trainers then a elite four member will

challenge you. I'll talk some more after when I make part two ok. Oh and read part two it makes a little bit more sense.

I just got done making part 2 today.

Good idea in theory dude. But after you go into a new region with your level 10 and under Pokemon, would you get a new computer "account" so that you couldn't access your high level Pokemon from your former region.
    Also, wouldn't Wi-Fi make it so that you could trade high level Pokemon into this new region? Unless you have to get a load more badges from the new region in order to use high level Pokemon.

I think this is quite a good idea dude. E-mail the creators of Pokemon!

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    WALL OF TEXT.

It would be awesome, but it'll NEVER happen.

I wish it could happen =/

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Unfortunately, I doubt this type of game will ever exist T__T. The best we have is Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Years
  • Good idea in theory dude. But after you go into a new region with your level 10 and under Pokemon, would you get a new computer "account" so that you couldn't access your high level Pokemon from your former region.
    Also, wouldn't Wi-Fi make it so that you could trade high level Pokemon into this new region? Unless you have to get a load more badges from the new region in order to use high level Pokemon.

I think this is quite a good idea dude. E-mail the creators of Pokemon!
    Um well no you have to leave your Pokemon at professer Oaks lab.I don't know where I can contact the creators.Well you can only bring your Pokemon who you caught.You only get access to them at a gym, or the Pokemon leagues.Or lets say a region that would have very high level Pokemon.Like the Sevii islands and also the battle frontiers.

Iditarod

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    I've always wished that they would make a re-done version of Pokemon Gold and Silver, kinda like when they made Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. I remember that when those came out, I was hoping that they'd be like Gold and Silver, but I ended up really liking FR and LG anyway.

I especially liked that in Gold and Silver, the breeding center made its debut earlier in the game. That was awesome. Also, the mysterious red-headed guy was cool.

However, I doubt that Nintendo will make a game like that, especially since they're already created new regions since then. D:< Bummer.

Back