• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beyblade Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well you was online alot today too ^^.

The Beyblade Fan Club

^ Lets all SHOUT XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    That's nice.Pokemon Veteran.Did you know that Kenny fig beast is in his computer.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Oh you mean Dizzy. Yeah I knew that XD. That is why his computer can talk.

The Beyblade Fan Club

^ Just a normal pic of Max.

Pokemon_Veteran

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I somewhat made up a Beyblade love chart once but I though it was stupid.Nice pic.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Thats cool XD.

The Beyblade Fan Club

^ He is happy. Do you know his nam Ditto ^^. I do.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Nope I forgot.His name is Steve like you.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Oh you mean Dizzy. Yeah I knew that XD. That is why his computer can talk.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Please note- Dizzi is a Nelvana dub add-in. Personally, I dislike that aspect. It's a good thing that it was removed in G-Rev dub.

Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Yeah XD. But really I thought only one company made Beyblades.

Pokemon_Veteran
    No.
    Takara, Hasbro. All other companies are not considered "Beyblade". Beyblade is a trademark of Takara. When using other parts, you are not playing Beyblade.

Pokemon_Veteran said:
    He kinda looks like a Stephen don't he XD. But his name is Mystel XD

Pokemon_Veteran
    Hmm. I always thought it was a her ^^.

--

Do any of you actually blade? What type of customs do you prefer? What stratergies do you usually use?
    At the moment, my main custom is attacker style. However, I'm more of survival- I prefer survival type Beys. Almost all my favourite customs involve bearing shafts.

Samurai Upper
    CWD 17g Defence Ring
    Grip Flat Core, Ultimate Version

This combo is really effective. For the current trend, it is very hard to find suitable defencers. I think, Takara made a very good move when they decided to set TBTS as a tournement stadium. Because of this, attackers dominate- thus forcing players to master launch techniques.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well I like to use a beyblade that has equal attributes but if I was to make one better it would probably be an attack beyblade.

But I have lost mine somewhere in the house -_-. So I need to buy a few new ones lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well, I used to have several attack Beyblades that were really effective, fast, and really dished out the damage.

But to keep up with my friends I bought a huge defence Beyblade and I havn't lost since.

And BTW, using unnoficial parts is still playing Beyblade! I went to a tournament and saw someone with a tiny little metal blade, he got to the final but I wipped him with my blade, he couldn't budge me, his blade was too small. XD (mines huge)

Stevo-kun

Years
    Nah I don't judge on stats, plus there is hard-metal beyblades now XD so he might have had one of them.

Pokemon_Veteran

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    No, I know what a hard-metal blade is, he had a tiny lil thing lol

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I don't got my own Beyblade yet. o.o But, I might be getting one. =3 I want Dragoon, of course. XD It ownz. Plus, Tyson own's it. ^^'''
    Here's another one of my pictures:
    The Beyblade Fan Club

I think he look's very cute in that one! ^^ *huggle's*

Sheesh...I wish I had ABC Famaly. ;_; I'm missing the whole show...:( And, I wanna see more of Tyson. :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back