• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Birth Of A God

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Name's Charizard_Fire_God.
    -Big fan of Charizard, Dragon- and Fire-type Pok?mon;
    -Played all GB/GBC/GBA Pok?mon games so far;
    -Final Fantasy fan;
    -Like sci-fi and fantasy movies;
    -Big-time dreamer;
    -Not too serious;
    ...and hello to you all.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^_______^ My name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions about our community, feel free to PM me. =3 See ya 'round!

~Karli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Ooh, a God! *bows down to the Charizard God* XD Well, if making friend's what you wnt to do, then just be yourself, post a lot, and have fun! ^____^ I'm sure you'll make tons of pals in no time at all. ^.~ So, welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please read the ruels and all that jazz, but be sure to have a good time. ^^

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You are a god? That's wonderful. Can you take me to heaven yet?
    Welcome there, as a new member just walk around and get familiar with the place and such, and you can PM me if you ever want a friend. Try to get alot of posts down, and become popular here. That's about it I think, good luck.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Name's Charizard_Fire_God.
    -Big fan of Charizard, Dragon- and Fire-type Pok?mon;
    -Played all GB/GBC/GBA Pok?mon games so far;
    -Final Fantasy fan;
    -Like sci-fi and fantasy movies;
    -Big-time dreamer;
    -Not too serious;
    ...and hello to you all.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you have any questions and or need help,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Welcome Charizard Fire God *bows down* You can be my friend by PMing me to be friends ;)

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hello! ^o^ Welcome to the lovely community of PC. Have fun, follow and read the rules, and post frequently. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See ya round! ~origin

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    hey, we are not so different Charizard_Fire_God! XD. Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, make new friends and have a lot of fun! PM me if you want to be friends. See ya around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back