• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Bishie Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Wow, all my Favorates are taken... T-T Oh well... Guess I'll have to make due.

Ryou Ninomiya{This Ugly yet Beautiful World}
    Khi{DearS}
    Syrus Truesdale/Marufuji Sho
    Impmon{Digimon Tamers}
    Beelzemon Blast Mode{Digimon Tamers}

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    WARG!!! I'M HERE!!! FINALLY! SERVER!!! *STABS*

Anyway, I'd like to unclaim all my bishies, and claim--

Boomer from Demashitaa! PowerPuff Girls Z

Brick from Demashitaa! PowerPuff Girls Z

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It was just updated...with mine anyway...but still, I now have 7 bishies...o O;; If I could unclaim the rest of them, other then the last two?

Oh yes, and,

Miyako/Bubbles from Demashitaa! PowerPuff Girls Z!

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Hmm, I wish to drop all my bishies and claim Mojo Jojo and Ken from Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I want to unclaim Nanna from Fire Emblem for Touka from Utawarerunomo . Thank you very much.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Kelsey will claim a bishie. :O A lot of the ones I would have wanted are taken, but I've waited one heck of a long time to actually post here so...my loss. XD

Anyway, didn't see him on the list and did a search in this thread and his name didn't come up, so I'd like to claim Auel Neider from the Gundam Series. Please and sank-yuu~ X3

~Kelsey

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    *sigh* So many taken T.T...oh well^^. I wanna claim Haseo from .hack/ (The game he's in isnt out yet...so me dunno if he's allowed)

Seifer from KINGDOM HEARTS...not FF VIII^^

Sniper from Yu Yu Hakusho (sorry i dont know his real name...but thats what people know him as^^)

And I guess thats all..for now =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back