• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Taisuke took the boys tone as an insult in nothing else. His face grew with a bit of tense annoyence. He was about to speak when out of no where the mysterious girl appeared out of no where. Druddigon eyes sharpened to the Monferno as if he wanted the fire Pokemon all to himself as he ignored the girls appearance. Taisuke began to speak to the girl as her words fled her mouth. "Lil missy not to be rude but who might you be flying in with such rudeness?" Taisuke ignored Harus question about the hospital as he began to ask his own. "A matter a fact boy what is your name as well?" Taisuke began to pat Druddigon so that he could calm him down. He knew it's been decades since he had fought and that's why he was looking at the Monferno with such an malefic look. Druddigons tail began to bash the Earth beneath him a bit harder as he began to grunt a bit louder towards the Monfernos presents.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Well I got business to attend to so see ya!" That was his last words to the girl & Haunter as he sped away with Lucario by his side. Whenever running, Roxas never gets tired. He didn't know one thing, he had blazing eyes, literally. His legs below his shorts were now red, & Lucario noticed this.

They heard voices nearby, & Roxas went to check it out hiding. It was 2 boys & a girl. Their was also a Monferno, a Druddigon, & an Eevee. Roxas decided to listen to the conversation.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Lora glowered and, unwilling to be left alone in the middle of all this... weirdness, darted off after the boy. "Do you know who you're being so rude to?" she snapped, drawing herself to her full height. "I am a trained assassin, and you will respect me. Nobody messes with Lora Gaidok--" she broke off with a squeal of rage when Hadrian slapped his disembodied hand over his Trainer's mouth. "Haunter haunt!" he scolded her, warning that they might have more dangerous powers that her poisoned fangs would be no match against. After all, he'd seen those psychic tricks the one boy had done- who knew what the rest were capable of?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    This Lora girl was funny, assassin & all that. Maybe she could be a jokester. Her Haunter stopped her before she could finish her sentence. That's when Roxas got an idea. The others near the pond would hear, but he didn't care.

Roxas stood up & turned to Lora with a serious look. "Lora eh? Ok then. If you say you're all that, I challenge you to a battle!" Lucario got surprised a little, but otherwise stood up by Roxas's side. "My Lucario against your Haunter. Last Pokemon standing wins!" He tightened his headband on his forehead as he shouted, "My name is Roxas Iharozaka, & I will crush you!"

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Lora smirked, and Hadrian floated in front of the Lucario, ready to fight for his mistress. "Fighting moves can't touch Ghosts," she taunted the boy. "This should be a breeze. Hadrian, Hypnosis!" She had their types on her size, but there was no harm in stacking the deck a little. Well, no harm for her, anyway. "Oh, were you not ready? How could I do such a thing?" she sneered, mockingly putting a hand on her cheek, pretending she was shocked at what she'd done. "Newsflash, kid, I don't play fair. Give up before your little toy gets broken."

(ooc: I know Lucario's actually resistant against Ghost, but I'm used to the Gen I games where fighting can't hurt Ghost. Consider it your typical stupid bad guy oversight, haha)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Fighting moves can't touch Ghosts," True, but that's not all Lucario has. "Hadrian, Hypnosis!" Haunter was now in front of Lucario & used Hypnosis. Orxas only stood there.

"Oh, were you not ready? How could I do such a thing?" This girl was mocking him, acting like a little girl. It dodn't bother Roxas though. "Newsflash, kid, I don't play fair. Give up before your little toy gets broken."

"You may wanna take a look." Roxas mentioned. Lucario had a Chesto Berry in his paw, eating it. He was now sleepless from the Hypnosis. "Now, who was the one that said I wasn't ready? Lucario, Shadow Claw!" Lucario flicked his eye & scratched hard under Haunter with Shadow Claw. The battle has begun!

(Ooc: Just so you know, Ghost are weak against ghost moves. Ironic.)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Mysterious powers? Yes, that was also a good term for it. Whatever happened, they weren't ordinary people anymore. The second version of himself, the speed that the younger teenage girl expressed, and the particularly powerful vibe that he was getting off the other male in front of him all couldn't just be chance. Something had to have happened to all of them... The meteor...

"Yes, I was rather close to the crash site, I suppose I should have died that day," Haru said, addressing the girl first, "But you may want to stand back and take cover if this guy decides to get unfriendly." Turning back to Taisuke, he got more analytical and stared with an anticipating look. If it was a fight he really wanted, then there was little use trying to talk out of it. But what was the best strategy? He knows about my psychic abilities, but he hasn't seen the other me yet. I'm not sure what else I'll have to back myself up, but I'll have to experiment during the fight if one breaks out, Haru thought, then looking over at Druddigon, I should have guessed he'd be so stubborn and full of himself looking at his Pokemon pal over there. They're supposed to be real powerhouses, but when it comes to speed Monferno could out-class it no problem. Wait, why am I even thinking about this? He's the one intruding! I shouldn't have to deal with this.

"As for you, you can call me Silver," Haru said as he pointed at the two with a sharp glare, "What about you? It would be nice to have the same courtesy extended to me."

Moky glared at Druddigon. He had no idea what its problem was, but it seemed to want to pick a fight with him. Though, it also seemed like he wasn't going to on his own. It must have been waiting for his trainer's go-ahead.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    "Lil missy, not to be rude, but who might you be flying in with such rudeness?" The teen asked Sam. "Excuse me?" Sam said. "I guess you didn't hear me. I said sorry. All I did was ask a question." Sam said back. "Yes, I was rather close to the crash site, I suppose I should have died that day." The boy with the psychic powers said. "Yeah. The meteor came crashing down behind me, and the impact blew me and Vio ten yards from where we were. All I remember is waking up in the hospital, and now I'm here." Sam said. "But you may want to stand back and take cover if this guy decides to get unfriendly." The boy responded, looking at the other teen with a sharp glare. "Good idea." Sam said. It was half a joke, and half serious. "As for you, you can call me Silver." Silver said to the other teen. "What about you? It would be nice to have the same courtesy extended to me." Silver finished. The two teens looked like they were ready to fight each other. Especially the pokemon. Sam took a step back next to a tree branch abov her head. Violet crawled of the branch, on to Sam's head, and into her arms. "Um... I'm Samantha by the way... But you can call me Sam. This is Violet. Vio for short." Sam said, addressing her Eevee. "And who are you two?" Sam asked. Sam wasn't really interested in the one with the Druddion, but then again, Sam didn't even know him. Sam leaned up against the tree, letting her Crimson Pink hair flow in the wind.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Hadrian screeched when the claws ate at his hit points, and Lora glared at the boy, enraged. How dare he use Ghost's rather ironic type advantage against itself? Not to mention that the Berry seemed like a very cheap shot, and only she was allowed to cheat like that. This boy had seemed like such a goody-two shoes, too... "Let's see your berries solve this! Hadrian, Curse that furry twit!"

Hadrian turned back to her for a second, a little wary of cutting its own HP like that. "Haunter?"

"You heard me! CURSE!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Curse?! That wouldn't be good. Lucario got hit with curse by Haunter. On the bright side, Haunter lost half it's health. He had to finish this quick if he doesn't want to lose.

"Calm Mind! Then Metal Claw!" Roxas called out his next commands, & Lucario sat & focused. His Special Attack & Special Defense rose, but Roxas was only focusing on his defense for the moment.

Lucario pounced up & ran towards Haunter with Metal Claw, grudging against the curse. "It's gonna take a lot more than a Curse to take us down! Get ready." He put his hand on his headband, remembering his life in the wild.

(Ooc: Just a reminder, Roxas & Lora are fighting near the pond where the other teens are. Just letting you know.)

Years
    Raf and Luna stroll through the park, glad for the fresh air and chance to move around a little. They know the place well, having taken shortcuts through it often. Today seems different somehow. Raf notices the trees swaying in the wind, the grass beneath his feet. For some reason, he feels superior to them, yet an odd rivalry with them. He spends an entire minute staring at a tree branch, fighting the urge to snap it in half.

For another thing, his usual route is blocked. Three teens and their Pokemon are talking to each other near the pond. It looks like a fight might break out soon. Raf could go around, but two other teens actually are fighting that way. SNAP. Raf looks at the tree branch in his hand, confused and smug all at once. He approaches the three teens, avoiding the fight. Hopefully they let him pass, and don't ask awkward questions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    As he listened to the twos conversation he learned there names, Silver and Sam. He began to get more aggitated with the whole situation. He watched Silver and the Monferno look at the duos way. He smirked at them both with a devilish grin. His nose then twitched a bit as he heard yelling from across the park. He then spoke in a whisper towards Silver and Sam. "A fight has broke out you twits..." Taisukes grin grew nastier as Druddigon back away from Taisuke, no more than a few feet. Druddigon then looked the other way away from the small group. Taisuke hand that was petting his partners head fell to his side. His eyes then dart into the direction of the battle as he saw the Haunter and Lucario skirmish. He then yelled towards the two fighters in a loud roar. "That is enough!!!" His right palm began to glows as a small, blue, orb of light began to form in his hand. The orb began to grow, slowly spinning, graduly gaining speed. Eventually the orb span so fast that a small vortex surronded his entire hand. Taisuke then reared his hand back as he yelled. "FOCUS BLAST!!!" His words followed the hard thrust of his arm as the spinning orb of light fled his hand towards the battling Pokemon. The ball dashed past Silver and Sam and straight into the middle of the battle. The attacked touched the Earth causing a cloud of smoke to surrond the Pokemon and there trainers. The attack was nothing but a small distraction towards the battle to get the small groups attention.

[OOC: Now everyone get to have fun with each other! Haha!]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    This battle was in the bag. Just as the attack was about to connect, an attack comes out of nowhere & creates a cloud of dust. Someone was inturrupting his battle. Was it those three teens?

"Who's their?!" Roxas shouted. He got out of the cloud & ran at where the attack was shot. It was obviously that boy with the Druddigon, or the other with the Monferno. Either way he was gonna find out.

Two boys & a girl. Who was it? "Who inturrupted my battle?!" He shouted in rage, feeling hot all around as fire was bursting through his hands & feet as he waited for an answer.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Lora used her hand to shield her eyes from the dust, inwardly rather glad at the other boy's interruption- that Metal Claw had taken down Hadrian's hit points to near critical levels. But then again, her honor was at stake now that she was deprived of her chance to put the one with the Lucario in his place. She darted after him and found another small group of teens beyond the trees. Poison sprayed from her fangs as she rounded on the potential interruptors. "Mind your own busssinessss!" she hissed, as shocked as anyone at the hissing sound she made on the s's.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Sam heard two people yelling not far behind her. Sam turned around. Sam saw two teens fighting. A Haunter and a Lucario. Interesting. Sam turned back around to see the other teen say "A fight has broke out you twits..." "Well, duh. They aren't exactly sharing tea with each other." Sam joked. The boy's expresion turned into something scary. They boy then proceeded to form a small bue sphere in his hands, which kept growing. "FOCUS BLAST!" He yelled. He shot the Focus Blast straight towards the battle. Sam ducked to avoid having her head taken off. "Are you crazy?!" She yelled at the boy. "You all most took my head off! Not to mention you could have hurt those two back there!" Sam yelled again. Sam looked back to see that the two that were battling ran towards their direction. Violet jumped back into the tree. "Who's there!?" One of the battlers yelled, running towards them. "Who inturrupted my battle?!" He yelled. Sam got worried. This was NOT her day. "Mind your own busssinessss!" The other battler hissed at them. It was a girl. Sam saw that she had fangs and poisen was spraying from them, killing the grass. "Uh-oh." Sam said to herself. Sam mjumped up into a tree with her Eevee to watch what was going to happen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Taisuke continued to just stand there ignoring the teens fussing and screaming. His eyes followed Sam carefully as she fled then back to the two new comers. He gently spoke in there direction with a smug tone. "How can you say I was interrupting somthing so pointless? It was like watching two small children slap each other on the wrist." Taisuke then passed his fingers through his long, red hair as he began to think that he wasn't the only one affected. If he gave out any information of were he actually came from they may would start to think he was the cause of all this. Taisuke needed to know exactly how else these other teens had gotten there powers an if from the meteor like he did so many years ago where exactly this meteor came from.

Taisuke then sighed as he began to examine the ones around him. It was time to weed out the strong from the weak. He then spoke to catch reactions. "Nothing more than useless children you all are if you ask me..."

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    "Children?!" Lora screamed, more venom spraying onto the grass. "I'll have you know that I am part of a group of elite Trainerssss who were well on their way to world domination when that meteor sssstruck! They could not have done it without my sssskillsss!" As she raged, Hadrian floated over and watched his mistress worriedly. She was talking quite differently from before and it was a little worrying, both for her and for anyone who happened to be in the path of that black liquid.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Children..." Roxas said softly. The fire on his hands & feet had gone out, his rage disappearing as Roxas calmed down. "Sigh...really rough there man." He said to the red-haired boy. Hey, they both have red hair! Lucario found Roxas easily thanks to his aura. He was looking around the other teens & Pokemon. A little girl was hiding in a tree. Lucario pointed at her direction, making Roxas notice. The girl had an Eevee with her too.

"It's ok. I'm not mad anymore." He said to get the girl's attention. His focus went back to the boy with the Druddigon. "So what's your name?"

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Haru had narrowly jumped aside in time to see the Focus Blast bypass the spot where his arm used to be and headed straight for two others having a pokemon battle. Neither trainer looked pleased; one even jumped into the fray yelling like a madwoman as she spat poison on the ground. "Nothing more than useless children you all are if you ask me," the first boy said. Almost like clockwork the fanged girl defended her honor by almost practically giving away that she was a trickster in the dark (on the other hand, Haru had to give her points for the poison and the fangs; they were cool). But the other boy literally cooled off as he talked with Sam up in the trees and his Lucario.

Still, the boy couldn't help but think of things as he stood for a moment and did nothing. This was becoming a jumbled mess. So five of us here now. One's spitting poison, one's wrists and legs are pyromaniacs, another is almost too fast to keep track of without even trying, and another that can shoot orbs of power like it's nothing. And here I am with my psychic powers... though I'm still not sure if I know that's the end of what I can do, Haru thought, then a surprised reaction sparked in his face, Wait a minute, that one yelled "Focus Blast..." No doubt-- I was right there in the way when he did it. Not only that, but that looked just like a Focus Blast attack; charge-up and all. Is his powers associated with Pokemon? Is that the same for all of us?!

Calming down, Haru sighed as he walked up to Lucario. "Don't be alarmed, I'm not here to hurt you," the boy promised, holding up his hands as he thought about the green aura. It was just another guess, but this one was more educated. He had done this one before without realizing it. Focusing on soothing thoughts, both his hands sparked with a radiant, green aura. "You were hurt, yes? Let me mend that." Closing his eyes, Haru let the energy flow out of his hands and wave around the aura Pokemon. They began to illuminate its body and broke the dark shadows of Curse. When he stopped, Lucario was back to full strength. "Heal Pulse." That was the only explanation.

Without another word, Haru walked up to Lora and Hadrian next. He didn't seem particularly fearful of the poison that sprayed out before. "Excuse me, but your Haunter was injured too, right?" the boy asked, though this time asking before he used his move (she seemed like she'd try and kill him if he didn't, and if what she said was true than she probably could), "I can help Haunter like I did with Lucario; if it's hurt it would be best to treat him."

Last edited:
    Back