• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    568 Refresh Browser. And wait what? Why do I have to have 25 characters? Now I have to type something...

I will wait...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    568 Well, I miss read the four letter word minimum as a four character minimum...

What do you get for being a PC supporter other than a blog, a banner and all the thanks of the staff... lol jk

Why Calumon?

GOOO PIKACHU!!!

What time is it there? It's 11:55 Pm here...zzzzzz

Sooo many edits. When will you reply?

I wish you got a post count up for every time you posted here...

No better yet evey time you edit.

I'm gonna go have a PB&H samwich...

I CAN'T FRIEND YOU? WHY?

No one else is on...

This is getting sad...

Bye..BYE!

Last edited:
    Years

I think you should browse these forums more, as there is a Supporter thread in Community Announcements (or was it questions?)

Calumon is a awesome Digimon that is actually cute, and was only on the air for 51 episodes. Pikachu, the entire freaking way. I hate seeing that annoying rodent.

It's 9:00 PM where I live.

Pachy has hi-er, HER own reasons for not replying or being late, we have lives you know (well except for me)

People post here so much that they had to make it so that the posts you made here didn't add up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016

I think you should browse these forums more, as there is a Supporter thread in Community Announcements (or was it questions?)

Calumon is a awesome Digimon that is actually cute, and was only on the air for 51 episodes. Pikachu, the entire freaking way. I hate seeing that annoying rodent.

It's 9:00 PM where I live.

Pachy has hi-er, HER own reasons for not replying or being late, we have lives you know (well except for me)

People post here so much that they had to make it so that the posts you made here didn't add up.

DANG I JUST GOT NINJAED AND NINJAED HI-YAH!
    We are on the same team so don't get mad. I am from gen 1. And I only watched the first seasons of the anime. I also have dreams. I am home schooled and do not have a job soo I am bored. And yes I know that posts here do not count. I was jking. Please do not start a flame war. Thanks...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    568. Du... du hast... du hast mich.

Don't worry WTW! You won't feel noobish forever, trust~

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016

Don't worry WTW. Some of your n00bishness has already begun to tarnish into a rich green of established membership. :3

Just one digit and it would have been 6-6-6 THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!!!

but yeah good nightttt... Seyall

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Also, I have no Idea what to change it too. So goodnight for real. Maybe I can see who wins tomorrow.

Years

I wasn't starting a flame war, just correcting and answering somethings you've said.

I can't believe I almost got hit by a bus today. Crazy driver, when I CLEARLY HAD THE SIGNAL TO GO.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016

I don't want to confuse the newbies to this thread by trying to explain it to them. :/
    Look at my signature kthx.

568 WHy do I care anymore I'm getting off the pokeball will not glow green...
    I've had someone ask if I was a girl in real life because of my hair...(it's short now)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    569. I don't know who's what, gender-wise, on PC anymore. :( I'm legit a girl, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back