• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    Hey everyone The bronze league is officially Cleared
    (Thanks to Moderator horizon)

* Update*

Fire and flying gyms are currently removed any challengers who hgave recived these badges can remove them from their sig

Badges will be created soon.

I am starting to recruit gym leaders and Elite four members to my League.
    There will be 10 gyms and 4 Elites And possible some banner makers. Our Leagues champ position will not be filled until we have a person to beat the league. The gyms, leaders and their Pizes for beating them will be posted below the rules.

Rules
    Normal battles will be lv 100 single battles unless otherwise posted in the gyms "Circumstances." No ubers will be allowed until you reach the Elite 4.
    There you will be allowed to use 2 Ubers (unless otherwise posted then you may change your 2 ubers with 2 new poke's until the end of that battle then you switch back to the ones you used b4.) but they are not allowed to be removed from your party. so choose wisely. There may be clause's in effect at the gym you partake so make sure you understand them. Some clauses may be OHKO Clause( always active unless challenging the elite 4), item clause, Sleep clause or any other clause that may applied.

Gyms leaders and challangers should be courteuos to one another. The gym leaders should be honest and active. If a leader is absent for a week without notifying me the Gym leader will be taken off the leader board and the gym will be closed until we get a replacement. Gym leaders give the challengers their badge and prize after the battle if the challenger wins. You are allowed a pokemon of different type (unless you cannot complete your team then pm me with how many ya need)

Challengers If you are found Breaking any Forum rules you will be Banned from ever entering the league. You CANNOT D/C from a battle you will be banned if you do so. No Hacking or Hacked pokemon Allowed!

While Challenging the Elite four Your party must stay the same throughout the whole challenge. so in othe words you cannot change your pokemon before taking on your next challenge. If you lose once in an Elite four challenge Your can have a rematch. If you lose twice you have to start over again During this time ONLY you can reconstruct you team same as before taking the Elite 4 challenge.

FC's will be given when the battle is arranged.

GYMS

Rock Gym

Leader: Polkop​

Circumstances: No uber, sleep clause, species clause, evasion and OHKO clause.
    No grass type move.
    At least 2 UU, NU pokemon in your team​

Prizes on victory: Badge and Any pokemon of your choice (not uber)​

Ghost Gym

Leader:​

Circumstances:​

Prizes on Victory: Badge and​

Steel Gym

Leader: Painter​

Circumstances: Must have at least 2uu/nu on team standard​

Prizes on victory: Badge and any steel type from my trade thread​

Normal Gym

Leader: Mike182

Circumstances: standard rules and only 3 OU per challenger​

Prizes on Victory: Badge and ???​

Ground Gym

Leader: Rellyms lil bro​

Circumstances: Normal​

Prizes on victory: Badge and ???​

Dark Gym​

Leader:​

Circumstances:​

Prizes on winning: Thanatos Badge and​

Psychic Gym

Leader: Protovad​

Circumstances: Normal​

Prizes on victory: Badge And lv 1 porygon nature​

Poison Gym

Leader: Leingodf8​

Circumstances: 5v5, doubles only, sleep clause, no ubers​

Prizes on victory: Badge and Skorupi lv 1 night slash, sword dance and x scissor​

Elite 4

Elite 1: Water

Leader: Srxviper2001 (Consult battles through me for he cannot use his computer)​

Elite 2: Fighting

Leader: Shinyninetails​

6v6 single's standard clause's, prize is any fighting type from my thread.​

Elite 3: Ice

Leader: Nopiddy​

Rules: I prefer double battles prize will be a mew​

Elite 4: Dragon

Leader: Greene1516​

Rules: 6 on 6, Standard and item clause and no ubers​

CHAMPION

NONE​
    Champions will recive a celebi and shiny umbreon from me

HALL OF FAME​

BANNED​

Last edited:

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Hmm, this sounds interesting. Can I be the Ghost Leader?

FC in sig, name is Xombie

Last edited:

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    I'd like to sign up for the Fire Gym Leader if you don't mind =D
    FC is in the arcanine banner and name is Uematsu

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Nice, now all we need to do is get some banners and some badges. I'm the Dragon E4 just in case you don't know, so that's why I'm here. I'll look around for some badge-makers and banner makers. Good luck everyone!

I also have two questions;
    1. For our type, how many of that type do we need on our team?
    2. Are the E4 members also allowed to have 2 ubers?

Last edited:

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Id like to sign up for the position of poison gym leader o.o? If thats ok. Also under circumstances id like to make it so its a doubles battle instead of singles

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    OK, as promised, here is a very poor attempt at a badge I made. Plus, !!!!ssk!!!!, the creator of the EGL has left PC. This might mean we don't have to battle them ever!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Yo psycho, for a prize, perhaps you should consider a Charmander with Belly Drum. UnSTAB'd Outrage is a waste.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Due to the locking effect of Outrage, it (can be) merely marginally better than Hyper Beam if your opponent can turn around and beat down the user. As such, you'll never see it on anything that's not a fast Dragon-type. That way, when it hits, you can be sure it's gonna hurt.

Charizard can't risk being locked into something, it's suicide, plus it'll hurt, but won't be anywhere near as efffective (unless backed by Belly Drum, but again, it ensures that it's a suicidal move).

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I would like to take the role of the Flying gym, if thats possible. On another note, if you need some nice banners done I can help out with that :

My ingame name is Tanya.

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    Can i be the flying gym leader
    Flying Gym

Leader: In-game Alex Forum- Xtreme99

Circumstances: Can only use 1 legendary

Prizes on Victory: Still deciding on what its going to be

Fc: 3266-3038-0612

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I see the Life Orb set...and I'm not convinced XD I'd rather try Belly Drum *shrug*

^ lol somebody didn't read the post above him.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I've made a banner for Serpine's Dragon E4 match, but its not allowing me to post links just yet so you may have to PM me for MSN or something so you can place it up.

If anyone needs badges designed i can also do that. I've been working with photomanipulation/graphics programs for a very long time now :3

Back