• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I think this should be shut down so it can go with some dignity. There has been one challenger in the last month, and it would be a whoe lot better for nopiddy to just quit while he's ahead. Either way, I'm resigning my Elite post because, well, no one is ever going to get to me.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    I think this should be shut down so it can go with some dignity. There has been one challenger in the last month, and it would be a whoe lot better for nopiddy to just quit while he's ahead. Either way, I'm resigning my Elite post because, well, no one is ever going to get to me.

I would have made it fairly soon...I just can't seem to organize a battle with the first E4,when we did arrange it before, they flaked... :(

Back