• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • In a double battle, which pokemon would make a perfect strategic combination with Buizel/Floatzel?

That's a hard question to answer. I train my Pokemon to be versatile. Meaning that I don't just teach Buizel water and ice moves. So any other Pokemon from my team, but I would probably send out Lapras.

But it all depends on your openet too.

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • In a double battle, which pokemon would make a perfect strategic combination with Buizel/Floatzel?
    In my team, my main strategy is type coverage(super effective attacks) and raw attack power. Alone, my Floatzel can take out fire, dragon, ghost, flying, grass, ground, rock, and psychic types, with ice beam, crunch, surf, and waterfall. Torterra can take out electric, fire, steel, rock, poison, water, and ground types, with earthquake and frenzy plant. Staraptor can take out bug, fighting, and grass with fly, aerial ace and brave bird, and Machamp can take out dark, steel, rock, normal, and ice types. Luxray is useless, since he can only take out flying and water types(I'm just noticing this tonight by the way), of which Floatzel and Torterra have already covered. I don't know about all Pokemon in general, but if I was going to take on a team in a double battle that I had never encountered before, I'd have to take Torterra with Floatzel, since they are both the strongest, at level 77 and 78.

EDIT: How come nobody is answering my topics?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Its ブイゼル which is translated as Buizeru, which is the way you pronounce Buoysel, and since Buizel is the English version, either way its still points no number 418.
    Okay, I see now. That's why you like it, Buoysel.
    If you could add more differences between the male and female sprites, what would you add?
    I will not add anything on the sprites.

Which do you think Buizel is more suited to/would prefer more? Fresh water or salt water?
    I think it prefers fresh water better.

In a double battle, which pokemon would make a perfect strategic combination with Buizel/Floatzel?
    Pikachu. Because it can make a good combination with Buizel or Floatzel.

What is your Floatzel's move pool?
    Surf, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet and Crunch.

~Rene~ :t025:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • What is your Floatzel's move pool?
    surf, waterfall, ice fang, crunch

New picture I found on DeviantArt:
    floatzel5.jpg

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Nice answer and fanart you have, yellowparrot. Anyway, here's a new picture of Buizel:
    000096~1.jpg

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

~Rene~ :t025:

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Because it's the month of Christmas (well in Australia here's a new topic:
    For Christmas what would you get Buizel?
    I would get it some some toys and maybe a little playground.

Buoysel

Years
  • I'm not big on gifts, because I never know what to get. So a gift card? XD

In reality (that's a funny thing to talk about here) it all depends on the personality of said Pokemon. If it is relaxed, then probably a nice cozy bed, etc.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • For Christmas what would you get Buizel?
    I'm not sure, actually. Usually I'm the type to give money, but you can't expect a Buizel to waltz into a shop with money , buy itself a toy or a treat and come back out again XD (unless we're talking MD here). I'd probably give Buizel some sort of toy and a few treats.

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • For Christmas, what would you get Buizel?
    Some treats, a bed, maybe some sort of toy.

Oh, and I finally figured out how to get my pictures home! I got a flashdrive!
    So, here are some of the newest pictures that I've drawn:
    floatzel7.jpg

This is one I wanted to do for a while. I did another one before like this, but I felt it wasn't big enough. So I redid it, and I deciced to try to use color. This one is a mother Floatzel, like the one I described in my Biology report(see post #562 of this thread). See the babies? :D They're curled up under her inner tube to keep warm.
    lifeguard_floatzel.jpg

This one is a sequel to the lifeguard Buizel one. It's a lifeguard Floatzel! I was redoing my lifeguard Buizel, and I realized that a Floatzel would be a lot more appropriate for the job.
    floatzel8.jpg

This one is the drawn version of my Floatzel captain sprite. I guess you could say he's dressed up for a contest or something.
    Both the lifeguard and captain Floatzels accurately depict what I think the males should look like.

Which reminds me:
    If you could add more differences between the male and female sprites, what would you add?
    I think Floatzel's male sprite should have a longer snout. The male could also have slightly bigger, sharper looking fins, and slightly thinner tails(the males are usually more powerful).

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years
  • Which reminds me:
    I think Floatzel's male sprite should have a longer snout. The male could also have slightly bigger, sharper looking fins, and slightly thinner tails(the males are usually more powerful).

I hope you don't want us to answer that again.

And also what level is you team in your trainer card. If they are not too much higher than mine, then, my Giragarig, and Floatzel could take all of them out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Um,nothing really,they seem fine^^

Which do you think Buizel is more suited to/would prefer more? Fresh water or salt water?
    Fresh water,they seem very lively to me XD

In a double battle, which pokemon would make a perfect strategic combination with Buizel/Floatzel?
    Hmm not so sure =/ Jolteon? Well both are pretty fast. attk. and specail sweepers! XD

What is your Floatzel's move pool?
    Crunch,Icefang,Aquajet,swift

I couldn't think of the last one so i just decided to relearn swift.

For Christmas what would you get Buizel?
    A pool! XD or a little hot tub,well if i had the money >.<

New picture I found on DeviantArt:
    floatzel5.jpg

Wow! That is awsome!^^

Oh, and I finally figured out how to get my pictures home! I got a flashdrive!
    So, here are some of the newest pictures that I've drawn:
    floatzel7.jpg

This is one I wanted to do for a while. I did another one before like this, but I felt it wasn't big enough. So I redid it, and I deciced to try to use color. This one is a mother Floatzel, like the one I described in my Biology report(see post #562 of this thread). See the babies? :D They're curled up under her inner tube to keep warm.
    lifeguard_floatzel.jpg

This one is a sequel to the lifeguard Buizel one. It's a lifeguard Floatzel! I was redoing my lifeguard Buizel, and I realized that a Floatzel would be a lot more appropriate for the job.
    floatzel8.jpg

This one is the drawn version of my Floatzel captain sprite. I guess you could say he's dressed up for a contest or something.
    Both the lifeguard and captain Floatzels accurately depict what I think the males should look like.

OMG! =3 You draw soo good!Even the coloring is nice!

Sorry guys for not posting T.T

heehee this post is huge! =P

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I hope you don't want us to answer that again.
    Nah, I just choose to answer my own topics after I make everybody else has done so.

And also what level is you team in your trainer card. If they are not too much higher than mine, then, my Giragarig, and Floatzel could take all of them out.
    My Floatzel and Torterra are level 79's, my Luxray is level 74, my Staraptor is level 70, and my Machamp is level 65. I've been using Floatzel and Torterra and Exp. Share(s) to help evolve Pokemon to complete the National Pokedex, so I haven't had time to train anybody else on my team.

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years
  • Nah, I just choose to answer my own topics after I make everybody else has done so.

My Floatzel and Torterra are level 79's, my Luxray is level 74, my Staraptor is level 70, and my Machamp is level 65. I've been using Floatzel and Torterra and Exp. Share(s) to help evole Pokemon to complete the National Pokedex, so I haven't had time to train anybody else on my team.

Your about 20 levels higher than me, give me some time.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • New topic: What do you like most about Buizel/Floatzel? It's looks, attacks or stats
    It's looks. It's sooooo cute XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back