• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I am back, everyone. Sorry for not being here. Anyway, I will answer the new topic.
    What is the nature, level, and gender of the Buizel/Floatzel that you use in the game?
    Here is my Floatzel from Pokemon Diamond:
    Floatzel, Female Lv 44 @Mystic Water
    Relaxed Nature
    Attacks:
    Aqua Jet
    Ice Fang
    Crunch
    Surf

~Rene~ :t025:

Last edited:

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    i want to join! buizel is one of my favorite pokemon. it is also one of the only pokemon i can actually draw.

I hope you like my drawing. It's my first buizel drawing ever.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Sure, If waveguidebuizel ever comes back he will add you to the member list. In the meantime you can ask questions, post your answers to past topics, or start new ones.

Oh and welcome to our club, don't for get to check out the social group.

X-aveon

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    More pictures! I like to draw.

Buizel Really, really wants this apple.

Oh don't you go there!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures you draw, X-aveon. I like them. Should we have a new topic about Buizel and Floatzel? I cannot think of one.

Buoysel

Years
    Nice pictures you draw, X-aveon. I like them. Should we have a new topic about Buizel and Floatzel? I cannot think of one.

If you got transported to the pokemon world, would you ask to start with a Buizel?

I would

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    If you were transported to the Pokemon world, would you ask to start with a Buizel?
    Depends, theres probably a few pokemon i'd prefer but when it comes to starting with a water type, Buizel would be my choice.

X-aveon

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    If you got transported to the pokemon world, would you ask to start with a Buizel?

Yes. Buizel is a perfect starter!

*edit* if you got it at level 12, perfect starter.

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years

Yes. Buizel is a perfect starter!

Actually it is, because when Buizel's are hatched the know sonic boom, and that does 20 damage, so it pretty much one hit KO for any Pokemon level 5 and lower.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    =>.<= Back! At least for now. I haven't had much chance of online entertainment ever since school began. So, so sorry! I'll officially add the two new members to the list and the new topics as well. And I'm so glad that this club is still up and running! Thanks so much! =^-^=

Do you have any Buizel Pokemon merchantise (plushies, cards, figurines stuff like that)? If not, would you buy any if you saw some while shopping?
    I have a little thing to attach to things like cellphones and the DS and stuff. I think it's called a gachapon, but I'm not too sure on this. And yes! I'd buy one! New thing just added to my Christmas wishlist (that's the second thing I added today while browsing PC...)!

If you had a Buizel/Floatzel, where would it sleep?
    My room, of course!

What is the nature, level, and gender of the Buizel/Floatzel that you use in the game?
    I use two:

Floatzel Lv. 89, Male
    Shiny Floatzel Lv. 45, Female

Grrr, I can't remember their natures. I think one of them's Bashful or something.

Yes! I'd love to begin with Buizel! =^-^=

Buoysel

Years
    =>.<= Back! At least for now. I haven't had much chance of online entertainment ever since school began. So, so sorry! I'll officially add the two new members to the list and the new topics as well. And I'm so glad that this club is still up and running! Thanks so much! =^-^=

Do you have any Buizel Pokemon merchantise (plushies, cards, figurines stuff like that)? If not, would you buy any if you saw some while shopping?
    I have a little thing to attach to things like cellphones and the DS and stuff. I think it's called a gachapon, but I'm not too sure on this. And yes! I'd buy one! New thing just added to my Christmas wishlist (that's the second thing I added today while browsing PC...)!

If you had a Buizel/Floatzel, where would it sleep?
    My room, of course!

I use two:

Floatzel Lv. 89, Male
    Shiny Floatzel Lv. 45, Female

Grrr, I can't remember their natures. I think one of them's Bashful or something.

Yes! I'd love to begin with Buizel! =^-^=

OMG!! Am I seeing a ghost?

EDIT: Has anyone read the definition of Buizel according to urban dictionary?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buizel

Last edited:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Has anyone read the definition of Buizel according to urban dictionary?
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buizel

I am not going to answer that.

Anyway, here's a new topic I came up with:
    Which do you think Buizel is more suited to/would prefer more? Fresh water or salt water?

Anyway, I tried my hand at spriting a while back since I can't use the computer's scanner anymore. What do you guys think?

Buoysel

Years
    I am not going to answer that.

Anyway, here's a new topic I came up with:
    Which do you think Buizel is more suited to/would prefer more? Fresh water or salt water?

Anyway, I tried my hand at spriting a while back since I can't use the computer's scanner anymore. What do you guys think?

It's not bad, but I don't like clothes on Pokemon.

Buoysel

Years
    Seeing as its a "Sea Weasel," I would say salt water, but could and would spend some time in fresh water if given the chance.

Is Everyone stumped by my question?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back