• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The choa garden!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    *Continued from last post*

Tango:So this is where the Mystery ocean leads....
    *Checks map*
    It appears I`m on Island 36.....

*To be continued...*

Years
  • The electrical power wasn't enough to destract Eclipse, and she felt the power start echoing through her body.. The cloaking ability wore off, but what she wanted to hide was under the black cloak she was wearing. She continued chanting, and under her hood, her eyes were glowing red...

OOC: I've been dared into pinkness again...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    *Continued from last post...*

Tango walked forward..
    He was lost
    Tango: eh!*Tosses boulder at someother place*
    *Goes under pile of leaves and falls in a hole*
    *Looks at map*
    uh..(My navigator says I`m in the lost temple of ---- )ahh!
    The god`s secret writing was not meant for the eyes of the mortal!!
    Ahh!
    *Tango gets pulled in swirling Vortex of Evil..*

*To be continued...*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Tango would of come but he`s lost in a swirling Vortex of on Island 36..

*Continued from last post..*

Tango is Stuck in a vortex of doom!
    *Vortex spits out tango at a portal*
    Tango goes in..

*-67:What is mortal like you doing here?!
    Tango:....
    *-67:er..
    We fight now!

*-67 VS. Tango

Tango
    Hp - 8900/12300
    Atk - 999/999
    Def. 999/999
    MP 897/999

Hp MAX
    ATK MAX
    DEF MAX
    MP Infinite

Tango used Rainbow cannon!
    *-67 used Secret power!
    Tango almost died!

Tango tapped into his Special Energy
    Tango: Psyenergy!
    *-67:Ahh!
    What`s happening...
    I`m losing control...
    Tango:psychic force!
    *-67:Ahhh!
    *-67 Defeated...
    Tango was teleported home!

The end.......

Years
  • "kid, go bug somebody else, I'm busy" eclipse said calmly.for a moment, her cloak slipped slightly, revealing black feathers, but she quickly re-positioned the cloak and resumed training..

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Tango:*Comes back*
    OMG!Who destroyed my Chao Hut!
    *Takes out his Rocket Launcher and begins Firing*
    Whoops..
    I hit a Chao.. :\
    Uh..
    *Flees from town*

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • (Mudkip84, don't treat a battle like a pokemon battle everywhere, plese.-__-)

Red suddenly realizaed an erie presence about, with power that overcame even his increased power. He looked up, and to his horror, a huge black portal had appeared and a huge dragon was being summoned from it. It's wings were red and had a wingspan of 100 feet, and had legs that were as big as a boulder, but they were nothing compared to the claws, which was as long as a skyscraper. It's huge orange head roared at Red, and flew down at him. Supriseingly, though, as big as he looked, he was still thousands of lightyears away, but he was at an accelerated speed, and soon, he covered the entire sky. Then, the beast plowed into red, but instead of anything getting damage,it just got sucked into Red. There was silence for a moment, before the entire garden exploded, taking down a peice of the Neutral Chao garden with it. When the light subsided, Red was covered in a dark gold armor, that not only covered his body, but also his wings. A dark sword hovered in the air, and Red was unexplicably attracted to it. He gripped the sword, and then, he screamed, "THE POWER!! ITS-ITS TOO MUCH!!!", and in a mad rage, he flung the sword into the earth, causeing an earthquake to form that ran throughout the whole garden. Suddenly, peices fell down into the rest of the earth, and Tens of dark chaos screamed as they ran around, turning not to fall into the holes that were forming. Red screamed, "THE PAIN!! IT'S UNBEARABLE!!!", and grabbed the sword, and flew up in the air, and screaming, "DARKNESS FLAME FIST!!", he punched the air near him in the shape of a fist, and suddenly, a flame in the shape of a fist dropped down to the ground below, incerating the ground that wasn't already crumbled. "AUGH!!" Red screamed, contsanty swinging the air around him with the sword, opening dimensional rifts that only stayed for fifteen sceonds each.

Back