• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The choa garden!!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • "Is that so?" The chao grinned, and suddenly, he slammed down on the new fusion blade with his, and suddenly, it craked.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I think my intentions are GOOD?"The chao said, waving the blade around. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe I am like what chaos itself was, thinking that my intentions were good insetad of evil??" The chao said furiously, sliceing the three fused chao in half. He said, "But unlike chaos, I am sure my intentions are good. All the chao you think I killed, I sent to another world. Don't you know that chaos is not chaos, unless the weilder of the power cannot control it??". The Fused chao said, "Now, unlike those chao, I will make sure you cannot live in peace. I will make sure that you walk in the inferno of hades with guilt for the rest of all eternity!!!" and screaming, his aura suddenly filled the entire solar system, while lightning bolts of chaos shocked the planets. Suddenly, creatures that mankind could not identitfy attacked the planets, and earth. Spreading his wings, the chao said, "Still, this is not true chaos."

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • Choa[pre-evolved, hero or dark]:Dark
    Chao name: Colt
    Looks: Black spike ball red eyes and yellow body
    Fav food:apple and round fruit

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Dude...this role plays finished....but just to confirm, here's the ending!!

Eclipse screamed, "NOO!!! IT CANNOT BE!!!". The fused chao of Ion and the cloaked chao screamed, "DIE!!", and obliterated eclpise and the other two chao. Screaming, the fused chao thrust his blade into the earth, causeing an explosion which killed everybody except the chao, who were trasported to a far-away world. Smileing, The fused chao said, "I think I'm in need to reincarinate!!", and teleporting to the new world, he seperated into Ion and the cloaked chao, and then Ion seperated into his two forms, then they all had pink coccons surrounding them..

~fin~

Back