• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cissy (or Sissy) Fan Club

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
  • sissyinfo.jpg
    I love this pic!!!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Awesome Jerry, when I ask you a question, I expect a response from you, even if it's "no" or "I don't know". So let me ask this again. What else should we do in this club?

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • Kami, do you have to be so picky? LOL sorry! I personally have had all my clubs (3) die, so at least yours is still alive...

Here's a little about Cissy
    cissy1.jpg

The Mikan Gym leader, Cissy, of Pokemon, s a scantily-clad, water-loving formidable opponent for Ash to take on. Cissy doesn't follow the league rules in the respect of battling. She prefers to use contests of skill to make trainers earn badges. She has a Seadra and a Blastoise, and she can certainly surf well on Blastoise's shell..

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Awesome Jerry said:
    What did I do?

Post that stuff about her. Also, I'm sorry if I got a little edgy at you. I guess I just don't want this club to die. BTW, from looking at my pics at the start of this club, do you think Cissy looks nice as a hula dancer?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Awesome Jerry said:
    Yes, why do you ask?

Just wondering. :classic: I think she looks kind of pretty dressed up in a coconut bikini top and grass hula skirt. ;)

Back