• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cissy (or Sissy) Fan Club

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sorry I haven't replied to this in a while, but I have two new pics of Cissy that I had Gilbertman make for me. The first is Cissy in her normal clothes. The second is Cissy in her hula outfit. Check them out:

SISSY.png

sissyhula.png

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • THOSE ARE SOOO AWESOME! I really like her in the hula outfit! That outfit was made for her. DUH! That's kinda obvious isn't it?

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Awesome Jerry said:
    THOSE ARE SOOO AWESOME! I really like her in the hula outfit! That outfit was made for her. DUH! That's kinda obvious isn't it?

Sorry I have posted in here for a while... again, but that's a great comment you made! Thanks!

BTW, what else should we do to keep this club going?

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • hehe...I'm back!! *crickets chirp* Thanx...i feel loved...lol...

well I don't know what we should do but don't you think it's kinda weird how Cissy doesn't have a gym battle?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yeah. It was pretty wierd. Maybe Ash should have a typical battle with her.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Gilbertman has made a new pic of Cissy! She's in a new outfit! (He's doing this for all the Gym Leaders) Well, here she is:

llll.png

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    No. Gilbetman's also giving each Gym Leader different hair colors.

Also, mods. Why did you move this club to "Other Clubs"? This club has something to do with Pok?mon. Why did you move it? Do clubs about people from the show go in "Other Clubs" or what?

Back