• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Civilizations

What is your fav. civ?

• water

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • darkness

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • fire

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • nature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • light

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • The biggest conflict in Duel Masters amongst fellow Kaijudo Duelists is which Civilization is the best. some duelists prefer a single Civ, others have a tag team in their deck, while others still have a mesh of three or more. So the biggest Duel Masters question is posed: which civ is your favorite?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • I use Fire mainly, I also have a Fire/Dark, and a Fire/ Light. Oh, and not to mention my Rainbow Deck which I constructed from my extra cards.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I tried to make a poll, but the server crashed on me whent I went to make it and so only teh topic got made. I'll see if I can edit a poll in...

edit: Nope, can't do it. I wonder if Kenny could lock this for us so we could try again...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Except my Darkness deck. :P

I also like light though. I bulit these really mean light deck, which I've developed a little saying for: " If I play Diamond Cutter, you better pray for a good Shield Trigger." :D I ahve 4 holy awe, one or two larba geer, two Moonlight flash, one screaming sunburst, and two miele vizier of lightning. The basic strategy is to tap all the opponents blockers than go for a one hit kill onsluaght using Diamond cutter, which I have two of in this deck. I've gotten to where I have like 7 monsters, and 0 shields, but then summon Larba Geer than play Diamond Cutter and annihilate. Which is why my Light Deck comes in a close second for me.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I know. That may be true, but the weakness for my darkness deck has yet to be found. :D

for my light deck, it's killing blockers. I build up mostly blockers and hold off the opponent till I ahve at least six monsters on the field, my opponents blockers tapped, and able to activate a diamond cutter. Surprisingly it's a strategy that works very often, despite the feel that it woudl be hard to do.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • and I notice you have a superiority complex, as that is not my deck's weakness. I destroy your unblockables with Death smoke, slayers, and Terror pit many times. The only time I ever lose to your deck is if I end up with a lousy hand. LIke that one time I ended up with all four of my critical blades in my hand and no shield triggers.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be water. I like water because it has those cool fishies and crystal people! I also use light in my decks. My brother likes darkness, my cousin likes fire. I would have chosen Nature but I hate hairy beasts. -.-

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    and I notice you have a superiority complex, as that is not my deck's weakness. I destroy your unblockables with Death smoke, slayers, and Terror pit many times. The only time I ever lose to your deck is if I end up with a lousy hand. LIke that one time I ended up with all four of my critical blades in my hand and no shield triggers.

You like to brag a lot and make excuses! Everytime you lose you say that I got a bad hand or you just got lucky, and you are way to high up on your irse and need to come back down to Earth, and you don't Death Smoke my Lancer and he 's the one I pull most often, and I was mostly refering to him. Also the only reason you beat me last MOnday because that was a test deck that beat everyone else and you only one because luck of the draw drawing Ballom (and plus I was testing it for myself, I was doing a favor for John since I halp him run the DM League), and my deck has no shinies and you have a lot, and usually the shinier it is the better it is, but I don't have any in my Water Dakness deck and on top of that have baraly any rares, most of it is under rare, so come back down to Earth! :D

Back