• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    i like chocolate coins ^_^ chocolate coins are gooda!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I always had a problem with chocolate coins, I could never get the dang chocolates out of the foil since my fingernails were always so small >< It just became too much effort in the end so I gave up with them XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I still love them now and then X3 but chocolate oranges and caramels are the best :3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I'm talking about Galaxy Caramel though XD I had a tub of Celebrations for christmas, I just ate the caramel ones and gave the rest to my little brother XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Naws, dairy milk caramel is better -better chocolate X3
    Ya, i only pick a few out of celebrations XD the little bounties and mars..assuming they're in celebrations ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    o.o is that coconut in general that does that to you?

Ya..that whole ad campaign was a sex discrimination lawsuit waiting to happen XD

Back