• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    XD
    Ninja Bunny is fat and a starfish, go figure. XD
    So Ninja Fatty, are you still gonna try to kill me? xD
    I always knew that he looked like that. :D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Patrick boy said:
    b...b....but..... me like pie!!!! ;o;
    And I have never threatened to kill you... have I? 0:3
    ..there's only one thing i can say to that...*cough* XD

Heyo amanda :3 im okies thanks

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Patrick's cool, but let's face it..he's a dumb starfish who nails things to his head and lives under a rock..which part of that is attractive XD

Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Patrick's cool, but let's face it..he's a dumb starfish who nails things to his head and lives under a rock..which part of that is attractive XD
    None Claire, none. XD
    Well, at eleast we know all we actually NEVER wanted to know about Ninja Fatty. But lets face it, so long as he's as smart as Patrick, we will never be able to sleep knowing we are safe. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DF dadragonz said:
    Which Spongebob you like the most claire.XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Ya dawson, for me attraction takes both looks and intelligence -looks with not much going up upstairs is a definate turn-off ^^;
    Wow, it must take you forever to meet a guy in a club XD. But yeah, if a girl is gonna be my girlfriend then I've gotta enjoy talking to her too XD.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i liked the first spongebob first..his twin just kinda ruined the series....XD; MD, there's only one spongebob X3

I have no interest in having fun with someone im not attracted to though dawson -kinda pointless if you dont even like the person ^^;

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    That's a bit harsh, not liking someone just because they aren't too smart XD. I've got a lot of girl friends like that, they're still fun to be around though. Though, I wouldn't be able to spend a whole day with them XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I didn't say im not friends with people who aren't smart though :/ i just wouldnt want to go out or have some fun with someone i wasn't attracted to, and for attraction i go for looks and smarts, so sorry if you think that's harsh ^^;

XD i thought u were going to say if i had to date one at first, MD XD i'd go for..hmm..i would say krabs but he'd steal my money O.o but squid. has an annoying voice >.<

Back