• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.2

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dont worry i ~am~ the leader of the clan. Ill be around more hopefully. Pretty busy =P

Dude..you did that so wrong just then. Your post was supposed to be all like "Oh, Murderface is so sexy and owns Sims in every way possible. He is my life and is the only reason I still sign on here anymore to hang out with all you pathetic losers." then end the post with like, 30 or so <3's

haha, just kidding...But it's all true. So true that-HOMG

AURA GAVE ME A SHINY ZUBAT LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO THEN RAPED ME!!!!! It was..awesome <33

xD Dude, where have you been? Yeah, I still avidly sign on here, and yeah..No, I have no life. xP

I've missed you so badly...Why the hell don't you sign on MSN anymore? Oh, or maybe you still do, and decided to block me? Yeah, I bet that's it <_<

I'm now gonna go spam up your PM box with love notes.

xD is anyone looking for a fight?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    HOMG NO WAI!!! THAT MEANS I'M YER BABY-DADDY!!!

I'm not too sure I'm ready for that type of commitment, so um, Im'a go call maury. Normally I would just be able to accept this, but the baby looks asian, and the last name on its birth certificate says "Lu" o_O
    *Inside Joke*

Haha..No, but seriously, I have the entire thing on film :P

xD Still looking for a battle, but no one else from thsi thread seems to be online, so just hit me up through PM next time you're on.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    I'll be free to test anyone who wants to join or is interested in taking on the job of Assistant within the next one or two hours (I can test you as well Name if you get this message).

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'll be free to test anyone who wants to join or is interested in taking on the job of Assistant within the next one or two hours (I can test you as well Name if you get this message).

I'll lose..horribly, but I'll take you on.

let me know when you read this message, and let me know if/when you'll be ready.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Ok, I think I got my wi-fi to work again. As I posted in my other thread I am trying to come up with an OU test-team to test new members with. Don't underestimate yourself, I don't consider myself that good either. Let me know your opinion of its usefulness for testing new team members after the fight!

Sleep, Evasion, Ohko move, Species, and Uber clauses. If you want to add any other clauses just ask. My FC is in my signature.

EDIT - I love forgetting to put in the clauses. Its just so... fun!

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I'll try the test thing.o.o;Haven't battled in months,and i'm trying a different team I haven't tried yet.XD

OMGG!!! I thought you like.. left PC ever since you went so inactive =O

You might not know me though..

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    I know you...ish.o_o;You were an assistant right?o.o;And your old name was nameless111.Right?D=If not I'M SORRY!D=I have memory problems.>_<;

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

Sleep Clause
    Evasion Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Hax Items Banned
    No Ubers
    No Hacks

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    OMG YOU'RE CHAETING ON ME!?! WITH HIM!?!

Actually yeah..No, my last battle got all effed up, and I actually might have won...which sucks, 'cause now the..person I played (I will not attempt to spell your name without looking at it <_<) Knows my entire team because I like..gave everything else away.

I'll never be an assistant now ;_;

*Runs off crying*

Still pissed about the KFC thing..I would join, but it would make me a poser..just like all of you T_T

Back