• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Hey TDB, want to battle? And Id preferably want to battle a team of yours that i havent seen yet...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    HONESTLY THAST IS MY ONLY TEAM I HAVE SOME uber thoughs that i can randomly put together ...

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Thats seriously ur only team?
    Nah I hate ubers >.<

btw, my name is in the clan war thread, does that mean im battling in it?

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I do. I could probably hop on in less than 5 minutes and give it to you. (for free of course. "Clan" member services.) Also if you want any other TMs, it'd be best to ask now to make it go quicker. xD

I'm extremely sorry Mullac. It did seem suspicious obviously after what Ooka said. So now I have two awesome Bronzongs. xD I wouldn't mind making the one Ooka gave me back into his original set, then making the one you gave me into the Trick Room one it was originally planned for. So now I'll have two interchangeable Bronzongs! (And since I will have another Trick Roomer, the one Ooka gave me can also work in the Trick Room team but as a stronger, sturdier wall due to its moveset.)

~desu Saba~

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I do. I could probably hop on in less than 5 minutes and give it to you. (for free of course. "Clan" member services.) Also if you want any other TMs, it'd be best to ask now to make it go quicker. xD

I'm extremely sorry Mullac. It did seem suspicious obviously after what Ooka said. So now I have two awesome Bronzongs. xD I wouldn't mind making the one Ooka gave me back into his original set, then making the one you gave me into the Trick Room one it was originally planned for. So now I'll have two interchangeable Bronzongs! (And since I will have another Trick Roomer, the one Ooka gave me can also work in the Trick Room team but as a stronger, sturdier wall due to its moveset.)

~desu Saba~

Hah, I hope you're still on.. I need to battle you to get in here, right? Well, shall we?

.Aero

Years
    Sure, but I'm going to have to wait a sec until TDB_Leader replies. I'll give him 3 minutes until I battle you (then I'll wait for him)

I'll be playing by standard rules, which are all clan rules aside from species/item/legend.

Oh and I use invisible...so yeah. I'm kind of on a lot though so usually you could contact me whenever.

~desu Saba~

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Sure, but I'm going to have to wait a sec until TDB_Leader replies. I'll give him 3 minutes until I battle you (then I'll wait for him)

I'll be playing by standard rules, which are all clan rules aside from species/item/legend.

~desu Saba~

Okay..

So what are you saying? No species and item clause and no legends?

.Aero

Years
    Sleep
    You may not put more than one of your opponent's pokemon to sleep at a time unless it was by an event you had no control over (e.g. The ability Effect Spore when one of your opponent's pokemon is already asleep via your actions.) or unless your only other option in the battle is to concede (e.g. You are down to your last pokemon, which uses Hypnosis. You miss, and on the next turn your opponent uses Encore).

Evasion
    You may not use a move which raises your evasion unless it was by an event you had no control over. (e.g. Raising evasion via Acupressure is allowed because the stat increase is random.) You may use a held item that raises evasion provided that is not restricted by some other clause.

OHKO Move
    No moves which faint the opponent in one hit may be used unless it was by an event you had no control over (e.g. Metronome). For reference, these moves are Horn Drill, Guillotine, Fissure, and Sheer Cold.

Species
    No more than one pokemon of each species is allowed.

Explosion
    If a player causes a Draw through the use of Explosion, Self Destruct, or Destiny Bond, that player loses the game instead.

Item
    No more than one of any item may be used. Items with duplicate effects but different names are allowed (e.g. Black Sludge and Leftovers).

'Hax' Item
    No Quick Claw, King's Rock, Bright Powder, or Lax Incense. Some consider these items to be too disruptive by adding an additional luck factor into the game.

Uber
    No pokemon in the 'Uber' tier are allowed. Uber tier pokemon are considered to be too powerful for the OU metagame.
    The Uber tier consists of the following pokemon:
    Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet

Legendary
    No legendary pokemon are allowed, regardless of what tier they fall into.

These are the rules. Don't ask me why I said species, I meant Explosion. All ones that AREN'T crossed off I'm playing by. (So I'm playing with the sleep/uber/ect.)

Total Dude Butt_Leader hasn't replied yet so I guess we'll battle first. (I finally found it out, and you're wondering how now huh?)

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Um, I believe I posted in your thread a good 10 minutes ago for a battle ._.

Anyways,

It did seem suspicious obviously after what Ooka said

Don't make it look like I'm the only one who said anything....

Plus it's not like what I said wasn't true, he did cheat for the names. Although I'm still suspicious after seeing the Magikarp with 31 in every stat but Sp. Attk.

.Aero

Years
    Could you maybe wait until we battle? (I already have my entire team in my party and am getting on right after I exit my PC. Plus I'm so excited to try out my new pokemon! ^^)

Well it's not impossible to get a Magikarp like that. He's obviously a good breeder. And you did say that. xD I just made the mistake of going into accusation before Mullac said a word.

~desu Saba~

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Sleep
    You may not put more than one of your opponent's pokemon to sleep at a time unless it was by an event you had no control over (e.g. The ability Effect Spore when one of your opponent's pokemon is already asleep via your actions.) or unless your only other option in the battle is to concede (e.g. You are down to your last pokemon, which uses Hypnosis. You miss, and on the next turn your opponent uses Encore).

Evasion
    You may not use a move which raises your evasion unless it was by an event you had no control over. (e.g. Raising evasion via Acupressure is allowed because the stat increase is random.) You may use a held item that raises evasion provided that is not restricted by some other clause.

OHKO Move
    No moves which faint the opponent in one hit may be used unless it was by an event you had no control over (e.g. Metronome). For reference, these moves are Horn Drill, Guillotine, Fissure, and Sheer Cold.

Species
    No more than one pokemon of each species is allowed.

Explosion
    If a player causes a Draw through the use of Explosion, Self Destruct, or Destiny Bond, that player loses the game instead.

Item
    No more than one of any item may be used. Items with duplicate effects but different names are allowed (e.g. Black Sludge and Leftovers).

'Hax' Item
    No Quick Claw, King's Rock, Bright Powder, or Lax Incense. Some consider these items to be too disruptive by adding an additional luck factor into the game.

Uber
    No pokemon in the 'Uber' tier are allowed. Uber tier pokemon are considered to be too powerful for the OU metagame.
    The Uber tier consists of the following pokemon:
    Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet

Legendary
    No legendary pokemon are allowed, regardless of what tier they fall into.

These are the rules. Don't ask me why I said species, I meant Explosion. All ones that AREN'T crossed off I'm playing by. (So I'm playing with the sleep/uber/ect.)

Total Dude Butt_Leader hasn't replied yet so I guess we'll battle first. (I finally found it out, and you're wondering how now huh?)

~desu Saba~
    Aha, great, perfect actually, although I'm afraid I'll fail to a Legend, although, 2 kind of Legends in particular :P.

I'll cya online, Good luck!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    No what I said was if the name changed when it evolved, it had to be cheated. (which it was) (next time you should pay some freaking attention to what people say, it pisses me off to no end when people twist my words into something I didn't say)

.Aero

Years
    Wow, I made another mistake. xD I meant to cross out Uber rule. GAHHH! I'm compeltely messed up. UBERS are not allowed. LEGENDS of OU tier and below are allowed (although I don't use any myself, but I will once I get a good Cuno or Heatran or something...).

Sorry Ooka, well I kinda went off when I read that thing. So I didn't re-read it like I usually do. So I misunderstood.

*Waiting online in lobby for PsyDragon*

xD Where are you?

I gotta log off because my mom wants me off. I'll still wait in the lobby though. TDB, I'll try to trade with you ASAP.

~desu Saba~

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Wow, I made another mistake. xD I meant to cross out Uber rule. GAHHH! I'm compeltely messed up. UBERS are not allowed. LEGENDS of OU tier and below are allowed (although I don't use any myself, but I will once I get a good Cuno or Heatran or something...).

Sorry Ooka, well I kinda went off when I read that thing. So I didn't re-read it like I usually do. So I misunderstood.

*Waiting online in lobby for PsyDragon*

xD Where are you?

~desu Saba~

I'm adding you right now, I'll be online within 2 min.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Thats seriously ur only team?
    Nah I hate ubers >.<

btw, my name is in the clan war thread, does that mean im battling in it?

HAHA!!!!OMG!!!YOU GOT SOME GAY KID IN UR CLAN!!LOLO!!!!

...Dude, when did you join up? Wasn't it like..right before I left? OMG I MISSED YOU ;-;

I joined up in the other clan, BUT WOULDN'T OF IF I KNEW YOU WERE HERE <333

..If possible I would like to fight both sims and Xairmo, kthx. Last time I beat him with like..7 HP left on a paralyzed Scizor ._.

Anyways, going back a few posts, yes, opening with Crobat would be something good to do; Start with using Hypnosis, then U-turn into something to counter..whatever is currently out. Even if the opponant switches the defending pokemon out on the 2nd turn, u-turn will happen after the switch, and will still left you get a good counter out.

..That's what I've been doing this entire time ._.

Back