• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    Lemme just get my router to start agreeing with the com. I brought the wrong wire I suppose, it must be BLUE specifically

that blue wire is an Ethernet cable and provides the best connection between accessory and computer. However if you have a USB cable that is compatible, it would still work however, the connection would be slower.

Years
    Awesome, we've got the war started. It's a shame I can't battle tonight. I've got to go to a friend's house. I might be able to get on, but the chances are slim.

Good luck to everyone. May we triumph over the Generation!

And dang, Umanouski. You've already got, like, two of your ten battles in? You're fast. :P

Years
    That's right. I think it's something like:

Every win earns you one point.
    Every win against an opposing clan member earns a Clan point.

Then the clan with the most CLan points is the winner.

At least, that's how I understand.

Okay, I gotta go now. Later all!

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    now you just have to wait for a tester...there are none currently on...ooka is the only one i know and he is out of action due to his router. Send celestial_okami a PM and he should get back to you.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still alive, but it'll probably be about another week before I get internet.

Back