• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'clan' Organization thread

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Yes, I agree. And 'viva LA mexico would have been funnier. So not only did he SPAM, but he did it with a half-arsed joke. If thats not an insult, I don't know what is.

viva LA mexico youdnt have made any sense.

well anyone in this thread want to battle

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Hmm, how did we decide on the leaders? I respect all our leaders and all, but since I did beat Punishment when I battled him, I thought maybe I'd get consideration for a position of some sort :P

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    That was my doing, And its pretty tentative as of right now. So dont hold much water to it

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Hmm, how did we decide on the leaders? I respect all our leaders and all, but since I did beat Punishment when I battled him, I thought maybe I'd get consideration for a position of some sort :P

We all lose sometimes... it doesn't always mean you're better than someone if you beat them once.

I think I was made a leader by association, since me and Aya have been talking a lot. But even then, I have a slight reputation 'round these parts that I never thought I would achieve. So if anyone wants to question my role in the Leaders, we can settle it in the battle field. ;) Muahaha!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009

Naw. I think we need people who don't go around trying to offend people as leaders.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    lol, RIchard is a great player. He was made a leader simply because out of everyone in the "clan" he probably is the best. Punishment is a very good player as well, which is why he is a leader. So dont really get upset because some people arent leaders. Things can change in due time

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
    Sorry c_dog but I have to agree with them. I beat you in our battles, and if what you are saying is true, that means I am better than punishment as well, but even though I have never battled him, I think he is a better trainer than me.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Thats something to be determined. Right now the main focus is making sure each player is up to par on strats and such. Sorry i havent been around as much lately either guys

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Ill remember that ignorant statement, When we beat you in a match... XD

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    wanting a REAL chalengeing opponent!

hello, i have been looking for a place to find those who are strong and hard to beat in battle. mind if i join in the fun with yall?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    If you want a really powerful opponent then you came to the right place. I would suggest playing against any of the leaders on the first page(first post) as they are all really strong players. If you want to join the clan, Welcome! Hopefully we can get you tested sometime today. I think its about time we had a name. So what do you guys think the name of our clan should be? I am open to suggestions

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    SWEETNESS! thank very much! just tell me when my testing well be(meaning the time; central time) and i well be there! its in the wifi room in the bottom floor of the pokemon center right?

and as for clan names....Hmm....now what would be a good name...
    OH! I got it! how does the "D.P. BATTLE ARENA" sound?!
    pretty good idea, a?

Back