• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'clan' Organization thread

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    rishi, yes they are. And Psydragon, please stop SPAMMING! This happened yesterday. Get over it. Cut this crap out now, and take this to PM. You callec her arrogant on her thread, so thats an insult. Now plain & simply, cut the crap. If you still got something to say, take it to PM, but what you're doing is spamming, after everything stopped.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    rishi, yes they are. And Psydragon, please stop SPAMMING! This happened yesterday. Get over it. Cut this crap out now, and take this to PM. You callec her arrogant on her thread, so thats an insult. Now plain & simply, cut the crap. If you still got something to say, take it to PM, but what you're doing is spamming, after everything stopped.

**** off dude. God! Now I'm pretty pissed at you! God, I just wanted to put this right because I don't want to look too bad. How'd you feel if you get totally misunderstood? You talk to me like I'm scam or something and that you and Night are gods. Damn.

Yes, you can consider this post as spam, go and warn me, so what, I just wanted to say that.

sims796

Years
    **** off dude. God! Now I'm pretty pissed at you! God, I just wanted to put this right because I don't want to look too bad. How'd you feel if you get totally misunderstood? You talk to me like I'm scam or something and that you and Night are gods. Damn.

Yes, you can consider this post as spam, go and warn me, so what, I just wanted to say that.

I don't care how pissed you are, you've just proven my point. Stay off this thread, since you are just too immature. Noone thought any less of you, until you decided to come back to share some more opinions after the mod said stop. And now you do this. Real smart. If you have anything else to share, take it to PM. I could care less what you think, but don't break the rules.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Cool down guys. If you'd like to discuss this, do it over PM please.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thats what I'm saying. Stop spamming this thread, go to PM. But he wants to curse & spam. So then stay off the thread.

If anyone is availible for an IV check, then PM.

I need to Iv check my spiritomb, (It has good iv's, so I'm just seeing how good it can do). so, are you avalible?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So I did spell "availible" right. Thought it had two 'a's in it. Give me one quick sec, to hatch these 3 eggs.

actually, I don't know how to spell it. But i'll be waiting on wi-fi. (Btw, I gave you a pm).

Last edited:

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Wow. PsyDragon Trainer is one of my best friends and I have to admit, a lot of people totally misunderstood his point. Ban me for all I care but Sims and NightShadow, you are two of the biggest PRICKS I've ever seen on a forum. And you said some **** about using PMs to talk and then you and Itachi just go and do the complete opposite of what you've just said. Man you are complete pricks.

sims796

Years
    I have no prob with Psydragon. But this is not the thread to rant or SPAM. When we say go to PM, that means take all clan related buisness elsewhere, not here. If he had explained himself without breaking the rules, fine. But you acting stupid with matters that does not concern you, especially with no understanding is stupid. If he's so good, why resort to childish insults? And because you needed to get involed with me & Itachi, we can post because it was clan related buisness. But ya wanted to mind other people's business, & misunderstood.

sims796

Years
    This is what I'm talking about. Why, when this had nothing to do with you, did you have to come and give an opinion? Why can't you stay off, and mind your business? When I said SPAM, although not cursing, is useless. You had nothing to do with it, yet felt the need to post out of nowhere. On top of that, you blantly insult members of this thread. Why was that necessary? Same for xXscytherXx. Why butt in a dispute to voice an opinion? I don't get it.

EDIT:Thank you, Musashi, for nipping this in the bud. I just posted too late.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Especially when what was said had nothing to do with any of you....(agreeing with the sims)

Drop the subject, I stated my thoughts and that should be enough. No more drama needed.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    AiR.B: You've been warned for flaming.

And that's all the warnings that really needed to be handed out, since I believe everyone else was doing a fine job in controlling themselves...

With that said, I think you guys will be okay with the cool-off closing gone now. Just, stick to the subject and keep your cool, okay guys? We don't really need the conflict. I mean, the D/P forums are a hard enough place for most people to visit without having to see people always fighting at every twist and turn. oo;

Back