• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closer You Get To Light, The Greater Your Shadow Becomes

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I know this guy I think, he recently got banned by the gts his name was WAKER and he has been harrassing me for a while. He SPAMED my account numerous times and I saw him on serrebii using all of my pokes from the gts. I questioned him and he vanished from serebii. Guess I found him again. MY FC 4210 5539 9371

hmmm so why do both u and toastedbagel have the same fc.
    you just proved u were the same person

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
    hi, could you cmt for these shinies:
    Buneary | Female
    Jolly | Capable of taking hits
    31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31

snubbull
    adamant
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I guess, He took that too. Tell me is an active user still

ok so how has he been trading with people if it isnt his fc. please leave mine and rilences threads. we will not trade with u.
    and i can speak for rilence because he is my best friend and i know he would do the same thing

hi, could you cmt for these shinies:
    Buneary | Female
    Jolly | Capable of taking hits
    31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31

snubbull
    adamant
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

how about

UT Machop lv1-adamant no guard w/substitute. IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31 HP:Flying 70

*Jolteon-lv100-Modest----271 / 137 / 155 / 350 / 224 / 359----Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/ Agility/Baton Pass

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    sorry but i dont see anything i likes

sure use my shiny fc

sure use the event fc in my sig. whats urs.

Use my Diamond FC in my Signature. I will get setup and register your FC. Getting Wish Bagon and also Shiny Enigma stone Latios. See you on in 10 minutes XD. Thanks.:)

Can we do it later tonight? I have to go out XD.:)

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    OMG ASK ANYBODY ON GTS I AM TRUSTED. I HAVE NEVER TRADED WITH ANYBODY HERE. SO DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND STOP ACCUSING ME, I MIGHT HAVE YOU REPORTED. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHO HE TRADED WITH AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Use my Diamond FC in my Signature. I will get setup and register your FC. Getting Wish Bagon and also Shiny Enigma stone Latios. See you on in 10 minutes XD. Thanks.:)

Can we do it later tonight? I have to go out XD.:)

i already have a wish bagon tho

OMG ASK ANYBODY ON GTS I AM TRUSTED. I HAVE NEVER TRADED WITH ANYBODY HERE. SO DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND STOP ACCUSING ME, I MIGHT HAVE YOU REPORTED. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHO HE TRADED WITH AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS.
    its my thread and i can accept or decline any trades i wish. and if u want to know who he was trading with check his thread

yea sure....my fc is in my sig.....see you in the wifi ....

ok i have to trade the snubbull over to my ss game then i will meet u in wifi...use my shiny fc plz

Last edited:

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Hi I researched toasted bagels so called trading thread, and your the only one he would trade with. Did you trade with him

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    i already have a wish bagon tho

its my thread and i can accept or decline any trades i wish. and if u want to know who he was trading with check his thread

ok i have to trade the snubbull over to my ss game then i will meet u in wifi...use my shiny fc plz

Is it 32110? If not it is hacked. I can do Iron Defense bagon XD. So will ID Bagon and the Latios work then? If so I can probably do it now. I will get setup now. XD.:)

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I was talking to grokusuma he is the only one that had a FAKE agreement.

~Princess of Johto~

Crystal > Lyra
    Years
    Hi there, Eurydice!

I'm very interested in your Hasty Natured IVd Anorith. Here's what I can offer:

- Flawless Adamant Shiny Smeargle (252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP)
    False Swipe
    Spore
    Mean Look
    Foresight
    (It's mostly for catching wild pokemon)
    - Shiny UT Timid Latias Near Flawless IVs (It's nicknamed)

I have more, but if you want one of these let me know! Also, I'd like the Anorith to be nicknamed if possible, and if you could teach it Swords Dance, and let it hold TM Stone Edge, that would be really great!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I was talking to grokusuma he is the only one that had a FAKE agreement.

ok then plz pm him

Hi there, Eurydice!

I'm very interested in your Hasty Natured IVd Anorith. Here's what I can offer:

- Flawless Adamant Shiny Smeargle (252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP)
    False Swipe
    Spore
    Mean Look
    Foresight
    (It's mostly for catching wild pokemon)
    - Shiny UT Timid Latias Near Flawless IVs (It's nicknamed)

I have more, but if you want one of these let me know! Also, I'd like the Anorith to be nicknamed if possible, and if you could teach it Swords Dance, and let it hold TM Stone Edge, that would be really great!

i will take the smeargle.

and i can try to teach it swords dance. and give it the tm.
    and what nickname would u like the anorith to have?

Is it 32110? If not it is hacked. I can do Iron Defense bagon XD. So will ID Bagon and the Latios work then? If so I can probably do it now. I will get setup now. XD.:)

i believe it does. i got it from u ^_^
    and i was told by blaqk that the mew is hacked. so i will trade the latios for the crobat if u still want ^_^

~Princess of Johto~

Crystal > Lyra
    Years
    Oh wait, I meant to say your Naughty Anorith, not Hasty.

I'd like it to be named: Sapphire (Only S capital) please.

Ok, that works! But I ask one more favor: will you be able to clone the Smeargle and trade it back to me? Sorry, I have no AR :/

Thanks. My FC: 4254 5670 1756
    Can you trade now? Also, do I register your Shinys FC, or your EVd/ Events one?

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    sure. i will let u know when i get it ready. and i can give u a clone back ^_^

ok i am heading in use the shiny fc in my sig ^_^

Last edited:
    Back