• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closer You Get To Light, The Greater Your Shadow Becomes

~Princess of Johto~

Crystal > Lyra
    Years
    Ok, great! Thanks so much!

Also, if you didn't see my edit, I meant Naughty nature, and should I register your shiny FC, or your EVd/ Events FC?

Also, here's the nn again: Sapphire

And one more thing. Will it be ready in about 10 mins, because I have to go to bed soon.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Ok, great! Thanks so much!

Also, if you didn't see my edit, I meant Naughty nature, and should I register your shiny FC, or your EVd/ Events FC?

Also, here's the nn again: Sapphire

And one more thing. Will it be ready in about 10 mins, because I have to go to bed soon.

o ok i am just giving it a nickname then i will be on wifi ^_^

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Twilight Blade said I am telling the truth, now please stop spreading bad news of my name.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    ^_^ That's nice of you! Are you done trading yet?

ya. i just need to get the scizor over to my game. could u use my shiny fc instead. thanks
    because i just noticed i havent completly finished eving the scizor. i just need to teach it one last move ^_^

Thanks so so so much! ^_^

If you wanna put the Smeargle in your thread, it's Fully-Redis, and you need to credit BlueSuperSonic1.

Thanks again :]

ok thanks for the trade and i will make sure to give credit.
    if u make a thread or trade sapphire could u plz give me credit thnx ^_^

Last edited:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years

ya. i just need to get the scizor over to my game. could u use my shiny fc instead. thanks
    because i just noticed i havent completly finished eving the scizor. i just need to teach it one last move ^_^
    Okay, :D I added your Shinies FC and I'll be waiting on Wi-fi :]

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    ok then plz pm him

i will take the smeargle.

and i can try to teach it swords dance. and give it the tm.
    and what nickname would u like the anorith to have?

i believe it does. i got it from u ^_^
    and i was told by blaqk that the mew is hacked. so i will trade the latios for the crobat if u still want ^_^

Ok. Want to trade now XD? Sorry for the 9 hour delay XD.:(.:)

~Princess of Johto~

Crystal > Lyra
    Years

ok thanks for the trade and i will make sure to give credit.
    if u make a thread or trade sapphire could u plz give me credit thnx ^_^

Yeah, don't worry ;)

But I probably won't make a thread anytime soon because first of all, I can't even clone, and I mostly only have a collection of pokemon from other people, none of my own are valuable, except I can EV train, and I might be able to IV breed, but that's it :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    I really want that shiny adamant scizor/scyther to complete my team! Here's what I'll give you for it:

Shiny Whismur lv 12 Adamant (from my Emerald)
    Shiny Feebas lv 20 (from my Emerald)
    Shiny Rayquaza lv 70 (from my Emerald)
    Shiny Beldum lv 1 Adamant
    Shiny Ponyta lv 34
    Shiny Spinda lv 15
    Shiny Eevee lv 1 Adamant
    Shiny Deoxys lv 70
    Shiny Giratina lv 70
    Shiny Shaymin lv 70
    Event Shiny Milotic lv 50 Timid

Please respond soon!

Back