• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Ha...ha ha ha...comedy...I know that's latin for something

Come Die

Well anway...I think the funniest thing I;ve seen here is...when Chaskis Sato came to these forums in the first place...

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dakota said:
    Ha...ha ha ha...comedy...I know that's latin for something

Come Die

Well anway...I think the funniest thing I;ve seen here is...when Chaskis Sato came to these forums in the first place...

BOO ya!
    *Looks at Dakota* This thread was closed.
    Scott just get your club approved (click below), then I will join.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cool! so i just saw "Adam Sandlers Eight Crazy Nights" I think ya gotta be drunk when ya watch it cause i think its an "Adult" comedy cause theres deer eating s**t and a bunch of other "Adult content* and all that other junk!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Cool! so i just saw "Adam Sandlers Eight Crazy Nights" I think ya gotta be drunk when ya watch it cause i think its an "Adult" comedy cause theres deer eating s**t and a bunch of other "Adult content* and all that other junk!
    On Second though I think I like it better closed. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    On AFV (America's Funniest Videos) thay had a talking cat. And on the news thay had a cat with no litter box, it used the Toilet. And thay had a cat that could eat food (not cat food) with a fork.

Years
    Okay, this place is opened..

I dont see many comedy stuff..-__-
    but, this one person like scanned yugioh manga stuff, and made their own version, and this one, Bakura's Yami was telling him that he was really a girl and that he should wear pink, and that the millenium ring was for 'girls.' it was actually funny, one of the few funny things im lucky enough to see...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Geez Arcanine, take a chill pill.

Anyway...

Anyone else a fan of Mel Brooks movies? There's a few things in "Dracula" Dead and Loving it" that stick in my mind. When Dracula appears and he says "Children of the night... what a mess they make" and there's bat guano on the steps. Oh yeah, and this other scene when he has a "daymare" while sleeping.

Which movie was one of the worst attempts at a comedy? Austin Powers 3.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Yeah i heard that Austin Powers movie was pretty sad...well a couple years ago my fave movie was Shrek! :laugh:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Falcon said:
    Yeah i heard that Austin Powers movie was pretty sad...well a couple years ago my fave movie was Shrek! :laugh:
    My power was pretty sad...? XDDDDD
    *made everyone cry by stab onion on everyone's eyes*
    Eh? Not enough?
    *stab with pepper*
    Okay.

DUDE!!!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    On AFV (America's Funniest Videos) thay had a talking cat. And on the news thay had a cat with no litter box, it used the Toilet. And thay had a cat that could eat food (not cat food) with a fork.

OMG! That reminds me of a Story .. My aunt had this cat back in the old country and everytime it sat on the throne it called my aunts name. DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.... DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLY, and it would stay stuff like how ya doing... OMG I ALMOST DIED WHEN I HEARD THAT STORY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back