• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ^^ hehe ya..I wonder what the question was....hm....

On my friends English paragraph (i was looking through her stuff) Her first sentence was; "Have you ever seen a Christmas Tree?" It was soo funny! ^^ It was! It was!

Years
    That sounds promising..

Once I went up north with my friend, and her little sister got this movie for birthday which was on the last day there. when we were driving back we put on the movie. it was all screwed up. it kept on getting all fuzzy and everytime it did that my friend would turn to me and say "I wonder what they're doing now." Or "I thought this was a kids movie!?" It was soo funny, then they took the movie back and got a better one...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *steals Allys friends car and takes a joyride* Im wanted in three states and a province for grand theft auto! :laugh:

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Get this.

Why did the Gengar cross the road?

~()~()~~~~
    He didnt , a car went starit through hm!!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Sapphire said:
    ooooh!

interesting

once, my little sister asked;

what year did the war of 1812 take place?

and I just looked at her 0_o
    I didnt even know there was a war back then! :laugh: okay here comes the joke!

One day a guy was drivin around and he just got done eating this huge thing of Chili and about 15 minutes later he got this horriple gut ache he said "I think im gonna have to take a $hit" but the guy couldnt find a gas station or a place to take a dump anywhere and all up came a gas station and an old man widdling wood with a monkey by him said "How ya doin sonny?" and the guy in the car asked "Wheres the cr**per?" and the old man said "You wanna see my monkeys?" And then the dude in the car said "No! wheres the bathroom!" and then the old man said "Its in the back but watch out for the monkeys!" and then the dude went back to the outhouse and just had the worst Diarhhea for like a half hour. when he was done and looked over...there was no toilet paper! the dude looked around to the door and the words on the door said "WIpe A$$ with two fingures" so the dude did it and then he saw a hole in the door and it said "Put fingures in hole" so he did and the old dudes monkey came down and hit his "poopy" fingures with a brick and dude went "OUCH!!!" and he stuck the "poopy" fingures in his mouth to make the pain go away...can ya guess what he got instead? :laugh:

Years
    okay.... this aint funny but one day, I was kinda awake and my sister said, "You have to go to school." and I got dressed and then my sister said . "It's summer vacation." I woke up at 6 and got into my uniform for nothing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back