• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen the coolest legendary

what is the coolest legendary

• articuno

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • zapdos

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • moltres

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • mew

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • celebi

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • raikou

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • entei

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • suicune

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • ho-oh

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • lugia

Votes: 53 31.0%
  • no favorite

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    Lugia. Back in my noob days, I would use Lugia and Aeroblast to get me through the Elite Four. I didn't know what I was doing then, but it sure was fun!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    The coolest legendary? I say Suicune and Articuno. I just can't say which one's better. They're just beautiful and strong!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Although Lugia is cooler, I choose Ho-oh just because gold was my first pokemon game. From the older games zapdos was my favourite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    heh I thought articuno was the coolest legendary, probably only because personally I think it looks cute.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    For me I always liked Zapdos as the coolest legendary and always will.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Ugh so many to chose from, I'm gonna have to say Articuno and Ho-oh. I loved Articuno in my red version, and Ho-oh brings back memories of the good old days of the anime.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I like Suicune since it looked so cool but Articuno helped the best since I used it's ice beam on Mewtwo and it froze and I caught it with a Pokeball.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    My favorites are Mew, because it can learn all the moves and its so adorable :], Ho-oh, because i love fire types and it looks AWESOMEE, and Articuno because ice types own. :]

~PokemonRox

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Thats hard. i like Celebi, Entei and Lugia the most.

Entei is all epic and stuff.

Celebi is oh-so-cute.

And Lugia is all mystic and cool.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    How can Lugia have more votes than Mew? Arrrghh. Haha jk. One of the least visually appealing legenderies is Ho-oh imo. He kinda looks like a fearow on steroids.

Back