• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen the coolest legendary

what is the coolest legendary

• articuno

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • zapdos

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • moltres

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • mew

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • celebi

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • raikou

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • entei

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • suicune

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • ho-oh

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • lugia

Votes: 53 31.0%
  • no favorite

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Vie

Years
    my favorites are suicune and lugia...its a pity that they are legendaries...I would want them in my team otherwise.. ;_;

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    I'm definitely gonna have to say Mewtwo. I just love the idea of having tried to clone a stronger version of Mew, thus ending up creating a powerful, badass-looking Pokémon, that doesn't really know where it belongs, and is therefore constantly thinking and reflecting over the purpose in (it's) life.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    definatly lugia with mewtwo as a very strong second

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Ho-oh all the way, baby. Who doesn't like a second gen. pokemon that was shown to us in the first.

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    The coolest legendary is definenly mew. he can learn any move and he is super powerfull... at least in the movies and he is cute

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Articuno has always been a personal favorite of mine.
    Just the way it looks so beautiful and blue! My favorite.

Also, Ho-oh has (sounds corny) a spot in my heart because he brings me back to the old days when Gold just came out. Such memories when I see Ho-oh.

Back