• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen the coolest legendary

what is the coolest legendary

• articuno

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • zapdos

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • moltres

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • mew

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • celebi

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • raikou

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • entei

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • suicune

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • ho-oh

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • lugia

Votes: 53 31.0%
  • no favorite

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I always liked Raikou, never could find it in the wild though. Always found Entei.

Years
  • I chose Mew as the coolest pokemon in the games. First he's so adorable. Second off he's the coolest looking pokemon out there. Third of he looks so gentle and tender-hearted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Mew! :D It can learn all TMs - that's reason enough to love it! :D

luigirulze

Australia's Biggest Luigi Nerd
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Gotta be Lugia, and not coz it sounds similar to luigi. IMO, hes the coolest legendary with a powerful moveset to boot and one of the few Legendaries you can obtain reasonably easily without the use of a GG code or a once-in-a-lifetime Nintendo Event.

Years
  • Gotta be Lugia, and not coz it sounds similar to luigi. IMO, hes the coolest legendary with a powerful moveset to boot and one of the few Legendaries you can obtain reasonably easily without the use of a GG code or a once-in-a-lifetime Nintendo Event.

There are at least 3 or 4 legendaries in every single pokemon game you can obtain without a cheat or going to an event.

I'm just sayin....

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I picked Raikou. It looks like a Saber-tooth Tiger to me, and have a killer set of thunder-based attacks.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I think the coolest looking legendary is Raikou! I always like him, so i'm sorry for not saying much about him. lol

Back