• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coordinator Grand Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • OOC- XD
    -------------------------
    BIC- Toruko got tired of waiting and went inside o the cafeteria.
    "Without Robin I guess I'll just have to eat alnoe" he sighed.
    The table he sat at was graungy but he didn't mind. He had to retrieve Tropius and Vibrava to go inside, but Gardevoir sat across from him staring at him, concern deep in her eyes

aquakirby

*Your ad here*
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    IC: Junior's companions were still gigling after tripping soo many times. He ignored it and went straight to Rusturf Tunnel.In the the middle of the cave, there was a rock in the tunnel, so large that it seemed to to reach the ceiling.Junior wasnt worried, as he called Haunter out to destroy the obstacle.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • xXkillaXx said:
    you guys aren't allowed to start until Alana approves you guys as RPers in her Fourm.

oookay I will stop, sorry bout the thing earlier, I was in a bad mood as it was

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:
    DreamBandit298 said:
    *sighs* some people these days oookay I will stop

Don't do that dreambandit. You're making yourself look stupid, because it's a thing that you learn when you RP that you sort of have to be accepted by the RP master. Some people these days? I have to say that me and xXKillaXx should be saying that to you, so, Some people these days. Don't know how to be patient. *shakes head*

Sorry about the abscence, I had no idea what was going on.

IC: "Of all the-!!" Alex cursed as the captain said they'd arrived in slateport, JUST as she entered her cabin.

<'Ah life.'> Breloom said jogging out of the cabin and back into the rain.

"Alright whatever, let's just get off this ship and sign up for the next contest kay guys?" Alex asked squeezing out her pigtails "I hate rain."

<'Yes siree.'> Ariados said turning around to let Alex on <'It'll be faster if you ride me.'>

Alex looked skeptical for a few moments, but taking a look down at her soaking cargo pants and dripping hair, she thought better and climbed onto Ariados.

<'Hold on tight!'> Ariados said as he crawled out of the cabin. He was quick, but not so quick that it looked unnatural. As for Breloom and Hitmonlee, well. They were racing each other, so by the time Alex and Ariados reached the pokemon center, they were already starting to race each other back.

<'That is SO not fair! You can't use JUMP with those springy legs of yours!!!'> Breloom said pointing an accusing red claw at Hitmonlee.

<'Hey, well I'm not the one who sent stun spore everywhere in the first place!'> Hitmonlee retorted.

"Shut up you two!" Alex snapped returning all three pokemon into their pokeballs as she walked into the pokemon center.

"How may I help you?" Nurse Joy said sweetly.

"Can you heal my pokemon? A towel would be nice as well." Alex said, bluntly, but more kindly then she would normally talk. Nurse Joy's only sin was being too cheerful, and Alex didn't punish for that. Besides, she was helpful as she handed Alex a white towel "Thanks." She said turning back to sit at the lounge as Nurse Joy healed her pokemon.

She pulled out her pigtails, and squeezed the water out with the towel. After it was dry enough for her, Alex pulled a brush through it and replaced the pigtails, the red tips had their bright color back, and she flipped some black hair from her burgandy eyes. It merely fell back in place, covering her entire left eye, as she leaned back.

"Man it's pouring..." Alex mumbled to herself as she listening to the heavy pitter-patter.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Forgive my absence as well. I will allow you both to join but don't snap at other members. Also, xXkillaXx please do not powerplay. It's in the rules. I will post my IC once I think of something.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Naoko-chan said:
    OOC:

Don't do that dreambandit. You're making yourself look stupid, because it's a thing that you learn when you RP that you sort of have to be accepted by the RP master. Some people these days? I have to say that me and xXKillaXx should be saying that to you, so, Some people these days. Don't know how to be patient. *shakes head*

OOC:Like I said, sorry. I was in a bad mood then. I had just gotten grounded and... yeah again I'm sorry. I loose my temper sometimes. Anyway thanks for letting me join. And I'm sorry to you xxKillaxx I shouldn't have done that.

And you are right I don't have much patients at all, never have never will. Thats something youll see about me later I'd bet.

aquakirby

*Your ad here*
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    OOC:This is a reason I didnt say anything.oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haunter, use Psychic!", Junior called. The ghost charged for a few seconds, then a dark blast hit the rock in two, then destroyed it into pebbles.Unfortunatley, it took all day to demolish it so the group went to the nearest pokemon center to rest.Luckily, Junior didnt trip again.

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
  • Alana said:
    OOC: Forgive my absence as well. I will allow you both to join but don't snap at other members. Also, xXkillaXx please do not powerplay. It's in the rules. I will post my IC once I think of something.
    i'm sorry for powerplaying i just want to meet your charecter if you could can you like introduce yourself to me or something(if thats against the rules too i'm sorry).Once again i'm sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back