• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the four-word limit!) v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

23 - 6 = 17 more to go x___o

I have loads next week. I have at least one exam everyday, except Monday.

Shiranui

arf.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Because Kegareshia-sama -points at avatar and signature- ends her sentences with ojaru, ojaru. So I am copying her.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Although I had to force Nica to come here... again.

No, not forced, for others, this is what really would've happened if I didn't post in TCTI:

If I didn't post in TCTI I won't really communicate much with Went, except at BF, but nobody except Kenji would know that. But, this wouldn't seem like a problem, but it is. Firstly, everyone would think Went and I are a bad pair cause we'd never talk to each other. So then in MotM, nobody would vote for us. But the problem is that because I don't normally get voted as much in the other options, I'd be depending on that, so therefore I'd leave PC. Macy and Akari would then be upset and wondering where I am, because I'd be so emotional about not getting any votes in MotM, I'd not sign onto MSN... then, due to wondering where I am, Macy and Akari have to contact Kenji, asking whether I'm at BF, but then he'd be too busy with Jess, which'd mean they have to contact her. But then, she begins to feel solitary, and needs to contact TSA in order to talk to Akari and Macy properly. Them, for some reason, he couldn't be contacted, so instead they have to contact Shayla, who remembers TSA's username, but then, Jess finally gets back to talking to Kenji, who finally says that I'm at BF, but Akari and Macy could've easilier contacted Went in order to find out. But then, problems would occur because Went would then realise that I'm not at PC, and get unhappy. But then amazingly, Akari tries to make Went feel better, but she fails, so instead, to try and get me back to PC, they pair up to trick me into coming back, but then Macy tells me and I then get annoyed, return, and blackmail both of them. Went is then kicked off the staff and Macy is then put on the staff. But, because of her exams, she's a bad mod and gets kicked off the staff, then, they put Akari onto the staff. Half the upper staff get angered by that and then have to permaban Akari. Scythe sees and finds this funny, but, the last thing some of the upper staff do before leaving, it's ban Scythe. Now, the annoyed remainder of the staff bring Went back to PC and then remod him. But then, Macy, who finally talks to me directly tells me about what happened and then I return to PC eventually... and scythe is banned, meaning he'll never make another TCTI. And I'd be happy.

The end of what'd happen if I never posted in TCTI. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Enjoy. I thought of it this morning and it took a while to type up. XD; But yeah, that's generally what'd happen.

Shiranui

arf.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Haha. How amusing. It'd be funny to see that actually happen, though the chances are somewhat slim :P

Because, well, you're posting.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well it's also believeable in my opinion. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back