• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the four-word limit!) v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

It's never that much fun when it comes to my health~ XD It's long talks about how.. "It may be from genetics." Or, "Maybe it's a birth defect." Or, "How many times has he been in the hospital the past year?"
    Because my friends are more important to me than Went's feelings. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

How was that mean?

XD; But seriously, it's boring. :<

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    People who care about other peoples feelings are liars… an are just pretending so something good can happen to them. xD;

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I'm not a liar. ;___; And I do care about my friends. ;______;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

What if people generally care about other peoples feelings? D:

IT WAS MEAN ON MANY LEVELS. It makes you sound really selfish and disrespectful. I have a feeling I'll be more annoyed over this than Went. >_>

OH if only I could attack...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Hit me as best as ya can, Nica~ XD @Nica, it was a joke, just so you know. o_o I wasn't trying to sound mean. o_o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I don't care if it was a "joke". It was mean and something that shouldn't have been said. The fact that you kept on about it when it was only for a couple of hours when you certantly don't post the post in this thread (well, not totally active) really annoys me. It's just a few hours, during that time, the thread is normally dead and most people are sleeping, SO WHAT? Ugh...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Ugh-okay. o_o Calm down, calm down. I didn't mean it at all, I wasn't meaning to do that. o__o The worst part is, I think most of the stuff I say as a joke is worse. o_o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well wh-

I'm not even going to keep on about this, you know how I feel, change your actions or something, it's pointless. Joking and being disrespectful is completely different, too. >_>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

No, it's okay, I'm only annoyed at the one I shall not mention at this second.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

But it wasn't intended to sound mean. XD Fine, I'll stop trying to make people laugh. o_o And I do understand what you mean, that was a joke gone too far; sorry.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I still don't get how saying that your friends are more important than a moderators feelings would make people laugh but whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back