• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cryptex ( A Pokemon Adventure) PG-17

Should Legendaries be implemented into the plot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Scarlet sat at her desk working through mounds of boring paperwork when Olgas voice came through the intercom

"My Lady" she began "I have just received a radio message from Unit228-A" she continued "They say they have captured someone of great importance to your search for the Cryptex and wish to bring him aboard for questioning at your hands" she finished

Scarlet sighed "First one at the ruins, that should have arrived by now, and then this one"

She held down the intercom button and spoke into it "Ask them their location and tell them we will send Senior Officer Marzapan to collect them within the hour" she continued "Also tell them that only the hostage is to board the airship as their will already be armed guards aboard" she finished

"As you wish My Lady" came Olgas response

"Oh wait one more thing" Scarlet interjected "Tell the Captain to steer us towards the Vermillion Base, its time I got some fresh air"

"Right away My Lady" Olga replied and the conversation ended

Scarelt turned to her three beutiful pokemon who were playing in the background behind her

"Ahh my darlings" she sighed "I know your eager to get out and play but mummy just hasnt had the need or time as of late, but perhaps we'll go and terrorise a town just for fun" she giggled

All her pokemon cried out joyfully

Years
  • Amaterasu heard a sound of propellers from above. Then she saw her and the wolf-masked girl's shadows overshadowed by a bigger shadow. She looked above and found an Arcelago dropship, presumably the one Madame Scarlet sent.

As the dropship slowly landed on the ground, the female grunt gave a brief salute. "Amaterasu Abaddon of the Vermillion branch reporting!" She said as a pair of grunts got out of the dropship. "The prisoner is tied by the string from the Ariados. Handle with care."

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Espire
    Island between Kanto and Johto​

The Grunts drove the Cart to a makeshift base. Hmm.. Espire thought, what could Team Arcelago be doing on this Island? Espire saw a small Helicopter at the base, most likely to bring Espire to Scarlet. Espire noticed an Officer who seemed to be waiting for him. the Cart stopped and the grunts got out.
    " Here is the Prisoner," the Grunt notified, as the other grunt dragged Espire out of the Cart and presented him to the Officer.
    " Bring him to the Heli," the Officer responded. The grunt moved Espire to the Heli and locked him in. The Officer got in the seat next to the pilot, who engaged the Helicopter into an airborne state. The Officer talked to Espire,
    " Senior Officer Marzapan, Team Arcelago." Espire saw the Team Arcelago Airship, which wasn't too far.
    " If you want to make it out alive, refer address Madame Scarlet as ' My lady'", Officer Marzapan suggested. Espire noticed that a walkway extended from the Heli to Madame Scarlet's Airship. Espire opened the door and walked into the Airship.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Olga waited as the doors from the helipad opened and a man stepped through them, she clicked her fingers twice in the air and pointed towards the man which was the cue for the grunt beside her to hancuff their guest.

"Standard procedure requested by Madame Scarlet" she told the man apologetically "Dont take it personally"

She now held up her wrist and spoke into her Xtranceiver

"My Lady, the first person for questioning has arrived"

After a few moments a response came through

"Very well Olga, bring him to my office at once"

"As you wish My Lady" Olga replied and then turned to the grunt "Bring him this way" she spoke and led the convoy down numerous halls before coming to a stop outside to large gold plated ornate doors. Olga spoke into the intercom beside them "My Lady, we have arrived"

"One second, I need to put on my face visor" Scarlet replied, a moment passed "Ok bring him in Olga"

Olga pushed open the doors and led the the convoy inside Scarlets office where she sat waiting at her desk, she wore an ornate crown with a deeply tinted visor attached to cover her face from view.

"So this is the person who has critical information about the Cryptex is it?" questioned Scarlet

"Yes My Lady, this is he" Olga responsded

"Very well, undo those cuffs and leave us" Scarlet demanded

"Of course My Lady" Olga replied and snapped her fingers again as a sign for the grunt to unlock the cuffs, and he did. They both left the room leaving Scarlet and her guest alone

"Rose, the door if you will" Scarlet spoke to her Ninetails and motioned towards the door. Her Ninetails left its slumber place in front of the fire and went and sat in front of the door blocking the exit. Scarlets Gardevoir Lilly stood soldier like beside her ready to obey any attack command given.

"Amazing the things pokemon will do for their master dont you agree" she asked the man "Well enough of that, please sit down" she motioned to chair across from her desk "Can I interest you in something to drink?"

Years
  • OOC: If Spanner doesn't post, should my character kills his off? I need we need a new signup thread to keep this active.

Susanowo, back in his Admin uniform observed his grunts in riot gear when he returned to Vermillion. He will make one last attempt to take over the annoying Vermillion Ramen that refused to surrender to Team Arcelago and suceeded so far amazingly enough. His plan was an all-out attack at the restaurant with most of Susanowo's grunts.

Rumors between grunts were that the owner is from Germany rather than Kanto due to German swearing occaisionally heard in the restaurant. Other is that he is some devastatingly powerful Pokemon as some injuries sustained by some grunts included broken arms and burnt fingers. Yet another was that he was a champion of Johto before he opened the business.

"Commander! Sir!" Reported a grunt. "Vermillion Ramen has agreed to our one last negotiation for a takeover."
    "I think they are not truely sincere." Susanowo answered. "Let us go for the negotiations anyway."

The commander sat on a chair outside the restaurant with an aide that he considered "nameless" as other grunts. He was waiting for the owner to come out. Soon, a frail, middle-aged man walked towards him from the restaurant. He was clearly in the manager's uniform. Susanowo now felt ashamed of his grunts that a person like him could beat his grunts.

"C-ccan we b-begin the n-nnegotiiiations... please?" Asked the owner.
    "Go ahead." The commander replied without any thought.
    "Um... f-or thhhe l-last time... w-e w--e we will n-not s-ssell th-is plac- place."
    "I understand that you do not want to lose your business by some "conmen." The commander answered sarcatically. "I will like to make a final deal with you. You will be given lifetime VIP in our hotel in Fuchsia if you would give us this business. All expenses paid."
    "B-ut... We cannnnot." The weak man resisted. "Otherwise we-"
    "Will lose your job?" The commander interrupeted. "We can allow you to stay and oversee the employees."
    "Like I told y-you we will b-" Was the last words of the man...

The employees looked in horror at what had happened. The owner died while negotiating. A young employee rushed into the storage room with the grunts observing him and other workers to be running away.

"Was happend?" Asked a heavy German voice in the store room.
    "Our decoy was shot." Came the reply. "I don't think we can survive this now..."
    There was a brief silence. "Now that's just stier*******." He reponded. "Order the workers to fight with their Pokemon. When the enemy attempt to open this store room, i will jump out and fight."
    "Yes sir." The young worker answered. He got out a rattata and a slugma from his pokeballs before shutting the door to the storeroom.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Hmph.....A rather impressive method of transportation.... Hanako thought. The dropship was rather sturdy, with plating that seemed to be able to withstand a Charizard's flamethrower for about an hour or so, perhaps a bit longer. Of course, the engine wasn't as well-made, though still compact and usable for a medium-sized vessel such as this.

Ariados silk. Tough, and somewhat stretchy, it is able to withstand most knives, though an alloy of chromium and iron would shred it without much difficulty. However, such an alloy was not in her possession. Well, it'd be best just to wait patiently for the ship to land to our destination.... She let out a small yawn; it was a rather boring ride, though it couldn't be helped. After all, she was supposedly "prisoner".

(OOC: A rather short post, but that was all I could really think of...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Arcelago grunts started to run towards the restaurant with their pokemon joining the fight. The workers, vastly outnumbered did the same as well and got into defensive position to protect their building. The battle for Vermillion began.

Susanowo watched the battle begin from a safe distance. He already had his pokemon out and got himself into a samurai armour. He knew that the owner he killed was a decoy from the beginning. He wanted the real leader to reveal himself so he can fight him. With the leader defeated, he can quickly take over the company without a problem. The commander then walked to a grunt to give him a message.

"Grunt." The commander said. "I would like you to send this code to Amaterasu's communicator immediately."
    "Yes sir." Replied the grunt as he noted down the code that was to be sent. Susanowo continued to watch the battle.

Amaterasu walked towards the van that waited for her. She thought that she ordered them to depart immediately after she got off but the grunts were probably concerned of her. At least, she should be thankful before ordering a withdrawal.

Just as she was about to get in, her communicator started to ring. She ran towards the nearest tree and decided to respond to it.
    "Sergeant Amaterasu Abaddon." came a grunt's voice. "Commander Susanowo Abaddon has issued you with Order 75. I repeat. Order 75."
    The female grunt knew what the order was. "Understood." She replied and turned off her communicator.

She knew the time was coming for her brother's Grand Plan. She knew that he would involve more people into his plot so he can destroy the opposition for the Cryptex hunt.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Olga waited as the dropship came into the hangar to land. The next person who asked for an audience with Madame scarlet was arriving.
    The door of the dropship opened and a girl stepped out, she was wearing a mask. Olga beconned her over and had a grunt handcuff her

"Standard procedure to ensure no trouble" Olga explained "Now please follow me to the waiting room Madame Scarlet is with another guest at the moment"

Olga led the girl to a small room that contained a small kitchen/lounge room and let her in "I will collect you when Madame Scarlet is ready" and she undid the handcuffs and left the girl to herself, making sure to lock the door on her way out.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Indigo News Update​

"Hello Jenna Fraser reporting live at the Bell Tower. Rumor has it that Professor Elm is attempting to find a connection between the Cryptex and the Sinnoh myths."

" Also, a convict who has been charged with treason has escaped from The Johto Police. Please be aware of this highly dangerous Individual."

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Espire
    Madame Scarlet's Airship​

Espire noticed a servant of sorts snap her fingers. It was at that moment when a Team Arcelago grunt handcuffed Espire.
    "Standard procedure requested by Madame Scarlet," the servant announced. " Don't take it personally." The servant told the grunt to bring Espire along with her, which the grunt did. It was a large and impressive ship, well decorated and quite large. At last, Espire was outside of what he assumed was Madame Scarlet's headquarters. After a brief pause, Espire was let in. He saw Madame Scarlet, with a Ornate Crown on her head and a Visor to cover her face.
    " So this is the person who has critical information on the cryptex," Scarlet questioned the servant.
    "Yes My Lady, this is he" the Servant responded.
    "Very well, undo those cuffs and leave us" Scarlet demanded. The grunt unlocked Espire's cuffs and he sat down in a chair. Madame Scarlet motioned for her Pokemon to close the door and it did.
    "Amazing the things pokemon will do for their master dont you agree," she asked.
    "Can I interest you in something to drink?"
    " Rum and Coke. On the rocks," Espire responded. Madame Scarlet motioned for her Gardevoir to prepare Espire's drink.
    " I must admit Madame, that funky head-gear looks ravishing on you," Espire joked in a sarcastic tone. The Gardevoir brought Espire his drink, and returned to watching him.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    "Rum and Coke. On the rocks" responded the man and scarlet motioned for her Gardevoir to prepare the drink after which it brought it to the man and stood on guard again.

" I must admit Madame, that funky head-gear looks ravishing on you," Joked the man in an obviously sarcastic tone. Scarlet was less than amused

"Darling I hardly think your in any postition to mock me at the moment" she spat "I mean at my word I could have you dropped out the garbage chute, wouldn't that be a laugh" she giggled "I wear this because you are unworthy to see my true beuty, now tell me why you have requested my audience" she demanded "Im a very busy woman, its quite the task to run an organisation such as mine"

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Espire
    Madame Scarlet's Airship​

"Darling I hardly think your in any postition to mock me at the moment," Scarlet spat.
    "I mean at my word I could have you dropped out the garbage chute, wouldn't that be a laugh," she giggled.
    "I wear this because you are unworthy to see my true beauty, now tell me why you have requested my audience," she demanded.
    "Im a very busy woman, its quite the task to run an organisation such as mine." She was not amused, but Espire found some delight in the matter.
    " I think I should be more respected here," Espire retorted.
    " After all, I know exactly what you want to know, so I suggest you listen to me."
    Scarlet crossed her arms, showing her displeasure. Espire took a drink of his Rum and Coke and put his hands on the Coffee table.
    " Now Madame, before I assist you on finding the Cryptex, I must be able to trust you. I can't trust someone when I can not even see their face," Espire responded.
    " The choice is yours Madame. Trust me and achieve your hopes and dreams. or don't trust me and not find the Cryptex."

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    " I think I should be more respected here," retorted the man.
    " After all, I know exactly what you want to know, so I suggest you listen to me."
    Scarlet would not stand being spoken to like this but the man did have somewhat of a point. Scarlet crossed her arms, showing her displeasure. The man took a drink of his Rum and Coke and put his hands on the Coffee table.
    " Now Madame, before I assist you on finding the Cryptex, I must be able to trust you. I can't trust someone when I can not even see their face," Espire responded.
    " The choice is yours Madame. Trust me and achieve your hopes and dreams. or don't trust me and not find the Cryptex."

Scarlets blood was starting to boil, who did this man think he was. She sat considering for a few moments

"You know" she began "I could find the Cryptex without your help, sure i'd have to obliterate every last peice of these god-forsaken regions and thousands of innocent lives would be lost but its all in the game" she beamed "However!, I suppose putting my ego behind me for a few moments, in the effort to save millions of dollars and time in my favour, is a small price to pay" she sighed "Very well, you shall have it your way" and with that she reached up to displace her visor but paused for a moment "I do hope you realise that you are not only condemming these regions to my rule now but the entire world by divulging this information to me" she giggled "Oh well!" and with that she removed her visor to reveal her soft unblemished face with her perfect lashes and blazing red lips. She stood up from her chair and leant across the desk "Now tell me what you know!"

Years
  • The battle at Vermillion raged on with Team Arcelago gaining the upper hand as they have completely surrounded the restaurant. Despite the outcome of defeat getting closer, the workers still fought on.

Susanowo just sighed. Even a generic Team Arcelago commander would disagree to attack a restaurant with multiple failures from hostile takeovers. This would cost his many resources for his plan but he will think of another way to compensate.

A grunt suddenly managed to enter the restaurant. The customers were already gone to avoid getting into the crossfire obviously and all the workers were unaware that he managed to break through. He found a peculiar door labelled "No Entry". Judgeing by the label, he foolishly thought that the door may hold the assests to the company. He impulsively opened the door but only found cardboard boxes. He stepped in and the door suddenly closed behind him...

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • "You know," Scarlet began.
    "I could find the Cryptex without your help, sure i'd have to obliterate every last piece of these god-forsaken regions and thousands of innocent lives would be lost but its all in the game," she beamed.
    "However!, I suppose putting my ego behind me for a few moments, in the effort to save millions of dollars and time in my favour, is a small price to pay," she sighed.
    "Very well, you shall have it your way," and with that Scarlet reached up to displace her visor but paused for a moment.
    "I do hope you realise that you are not only condemming these regions to my rule now but the entire world by divulging this information to me," she giggled
    "Oh well!" and with that she removed her visor to reveal her soft unblemished face with her perfect lashes and blazing red lips. She stood up from her chair and leant across the desk
    "Now tell me what you know!"

Espire put his drink on the table and reclined back into the chair.
    " Well, I know where the cryptex is. I could just tell you, but you would never be able to open the vault. That is where me and my fellow members of the Keepers of the Crypt come in. You need all five of the members to open the vault. that means we will need to collect them. Do you understand Madame Scarlet. Espire took a drink from his Rum and Coke and waited for Scarlet's answer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Espire put his drink on the table and reclined back into the chair.
    " Well, I know where the cryptex is. I could just tell you, but you would never be able to open the vault. That is where me and my fellow members of the Keepers of the Crypt come in. You need all five of the members to open the vault. that means we will need to collect them. Do you understand Madame Scarlet. Espire took a drink from his Rum and Coke and waited for Scarlet's answer.

Scarlet returned to her chair, crossed her legs and clasped her hands together in thought.

"So, I need all five of you fools to open the vault!. I dont suppose we could just blast it open?" she asked even though she knew the answer "Very well then!" she sighed "YOU will collect them and I will give you the resources to do so, sound fair?" she offered "But im curious as to one thing, what makes you so willing to admit the entire human race to defeat after so many years of keeping this secret?"

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • "So, I need all five of you fools to open the vault!. I dont suppose we could just blast it open?" She asked even though she knew the answer "Very well then!" she sighed. "YOU will collect them and I will give you the resources to do so, sound fair?" She offered. "But im curious as to one thing, what makes you so willing to admit the entire human race to defeat after so many years of keeping this secret?"

Espire listened attentively to Madame Scarlet.
    " Ok. I will collect the members," Espire agreed.
    " What do you have for me to get them with," Espire asked.
    " Preferably something that flies, after all, the members are very spread apart," Espire pleaded.

(OOC:
    1. The RPA is open now so go vote for me.
    2. We have an OOC thread:

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Espire listened attentively to Madame Scarlet.
    " Ok. I will collect the members," Espire agreed.
    " What do you have for me to get them with," Espire asked.
    " Preferably something that flies, after all, the members are very spread apart," Espire pleaded.

Scarlet considered the request for a moment "I have anything you need to get them. Weapons, nets, trackers, grunts,...Pokemon!" Scarlet emphasised the last word "As for transport" she continued "I have just the thing, if you head to Goldenrod City in the Johto region and go to the Magentic Train station and tell the driver I sent you he will take you to an air hangar that no one else knows about. In that hangar you will find an another airship, much smaller but an airship all the same. It will more than suffice for your task and contains a few land base vehicles as well. You will need to take some grunts for crew an what not" she finished "But you still didnt answer my question about why you are willing to betray the world now after so long?"

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Scarlet considered the request for a moment.
    "I have anything you need to get them. Weapons, nets, trackers, grunts,...Pokemon!" Scarlet emphasised the last word.
    "As for transport." she continued,
    "I have just the thing, if you head to Goldenrod City in the Johto region and go to the Magentic Train station and tell the driver I sent you he will take you to an air hangar that no one else knows about. In that hangar you will find an another airship, much smaller but an airship all the same. It will more than suffice for your task and contains a few land base vehicles as well. You will need to take some grunts for crew an what not," she finished.
    "But you still didnt answer my question about why you are willing to betray the world now after so long?"
    " Ok. Thanks. How should I get to Goldenrod. After all, we are in Kanto right now," Espire questioned.
    " It would be a pain to walk there, with the Ocean and all."

(OOC: We have a new RPer, Elite Killer! His character will be Commander Logan McKee.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    (OOC: welcome to Elite Killer)

"Ok. Thanks. How should I get to Goldenrod. After all, we are in Kanto right now," Espire questioned.
    "It would be a pain to walk there, with the Ocean and all."

"Well it seems you don't want to answer my question so I guess I will just have to suffice with the fact that you are doing so. As for how you will get to Goldenrod Olga will escort you back to the Hangar where you will board a dropship that will take you there" Scarlet replied and she pressed dow her intercom button "Olga please come and collect our guest and take him back to the Hangar wher he is to be placed on a dropship bound for Goldenrod"

"Right away My Lady" came Olgas response and after a few short moments she returned with the grunt and handcuffs but just as the grunt was about to handcuff Espire Scarlet stopped him

"No I dont think they will be neccesary this time" she spoke "How else is this man goingto earn my trust if I dont give him opportunities" and turned to Espire "Consider this your first and last chance to gain my trust, you may leave"

Back