• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal Destiny Gym

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Gooooood afternoon, i would like to join
    btw do all pokemon on the team have to be the same type, as i have a rain dance team that consists of 2 non water pokes

Name: Joe
    Type of Pokemon: Water
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): gym leader
    FC: 1013 8891 4014
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: i will supply a list of ev'd, iv'd or egg moved pokemon and they can choose 3 of them =)

Yes, they do have to be the same types. I am already about to test a Water user, so if he's in, you aren't. Got any different types?

Shining_Pikachu

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Name: S.P
    Type of Pokemon: Fire
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): gym leader
    FC: 5284-4638-0313
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: a random shiny in my box :P

S.P

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    A Beehive Gym Badge sounds very original in my opinion!

Aw come one, don't be so negative. Any Pokemon is good and can manage its own in battle. BTW, Vespiquen FTW!!

Well, thanks for the hope, but my Bugs aren't EV'd. I'm going to improve them soon though!

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    Yes, they do have to be the same types. I am already about to test a Water user, so if he's in, you aren't. Got any different types?

um i am a girl. i fixed my wifi and will be ready for testing after 5[ got to go to the doctors again( i hate my asma]

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    um i am a girl. i fixed my wifi and will be ready for testing after 5[ got to go to the doctors again( i hate my asma]
    Oops sorry! She's probably going to be in. No probs about the time, and did you make a badge for me yet?

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
    cool i have some badges ready would you like to see them ?

The Crystal Destiny Gym
    here sorry for the letters and the orange they are just there to protect my copiright

Last edited:

god of ROCK!

psychic freak
    Years
    I would like to become the sixth gym leader please
    type of pokemon:psychic
    FC:4553-7799-6092
    i would give a winner a shiny garchomp

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    I quit my position has the Ice Type Gym Leader

Reason:
    This gym sounds appealing but truth is... it's very disorganized and some times it feels like its forgotten by the people who attempted to open it making it inactive most of the time.

I'm sorry for quitting guys, hope you can find another Ice Gym Leader ^^

Back