• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
  • hey X75-- idk if you saw in the extermination OOC, but I edited my post cause Strikit yelled at me about it being too short. =_=;; so yea, we're in the elevator now.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    hey X75-- idk if you saw in the extermination OOC, but I edited my post cause Strikit yelled at me about it being too short. =_=;; so yea, we're in the elevator now.
    I got yelled at too :P I'm going to edit mine, then post in the next 30 min.

Also, I am taking ideas for my next RPs now. VM, or OOC works fine. Thank you for your brain :cer_evil:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    ... I want ideas for my RPs... Like for the last one I'm thinking up robots :P Sooo cool allready. I'm saving that one for last for 2 reasons.

1. Time line order
    2. I want to think that one out the best

Nice to see that Cellist is back.

Edit: Cellist, can you post a bit more? It would be nice for you to describe your trip, not just say you did it. Add in details.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    By teh way, i edited-ed-ed-ed mah post, its now ONE paragraph longer ^>.<^
    Thanks, it just bugged me that you posted so little, when I would have posted like 5 pargh, but I would also need to describe the place being RP god...

So Seal, Cellist, you now have a choice. Wait for Seph, or go on without him, AND if you want to join up with us.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    What ever happened to Sky?
    (If its okay to ask that is....)
    Perfactly fine, She told me that she was going on a vacation, and asked me to kill off her char. So, I put her in a place where the RP wont miss her, but can eaisly take her back in.

the blazing cellist

SSSSSSSSssssss . . .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    hey flamey, whadda mean join up? like change factions? that could be a lot of explaining why i had to join factions plus there would be no one left on the ARLOEN team, kinda like playing groundwar with one teammate, and 9 enemies.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    hey flamey, whadda mean join up? like change factions? that could be a lot of explaining why i had to join factions plus there would be no one left on the ARLOEN team, kinda like playing groundwar with one teammate, and 9 enemies.
    Well, your team is all shot to crap right now. You have 2 people. We have 3 and a half. (my crippeled butt :P ) I can't say that that is fair. I'll think of somthing. Maybe give you the ablility to have two pokemon each? IDK. But Seph is out, cuase he's got some splaning to do, and Sky might not come back :cer_cry:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • *realises is probably far behind now*

I'mma go read up on the posts...

I'm only in this RP, I was in one that has long since died, and yet I have a good few that haven't happened yet and I still want to join. :3

Granted many are Flames'... but there is one that is in the works that I have asked to be part of... :3 And I may be working on one of my own... *hintyhintyhinty*

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *realises is probably far behind now*

I'mma go read up on the posts...

I'm only in this RP, I was in one that has long since died, and yet I have a good few that haven't happened yet and I still want to join. :3

Granted many are Flames'... but there is one that is in the works that I have asked to be part of... :3 And I may be working on one of my own... *hintyhintyhinty*
    So Kon, I have heard, from someone, that you like to, apparently, abuse the use of ","

/facepalm

Why so listy? And what are you doing to Leon? Do you have you arm under his head or somthing?

Kon~

Years
  • WTH? I'm no where near Leon, and yeah, I like commas, but it was Spoink, not Leon, who is in the crook of my arm, and yeah, I like lists, but true, I could have, perhaps, used a better sentence stucture, in this case, to build my post around, and so, truly, you have my deepest, darkest condolances.

:3

EDIT: Okay, I saw, with regret, the sentence fragment that, if wrongly interpreted, would lead you, the reader, to believe that the being in my arms, who is actually Spoink, could be thought to be Leon, and thus, graciously, I, the poster, have altered it, the fragment, to allow you, the reader, to fully understand what I, the poster, actually wanted, in truth, to convey, and so it now, instead, reads Spoink, rather than previously, as before, it had read 'him', directly after stating the name of a male, Leon, and causing confusion.

Was that sentence long and run-on enough for you? :D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    WTH? I'm no where near Leon, and yeah, I like commas, but it was Spoink, not Leon, who is in the crook of my arm, and yeah, I like lists, but true, I could have, perhaps, used a better sentence stucture, in this case, to build my post around, and so, truly, you have my deepest, darkest condolances.

:3

EDIT: Okay, I saw, with regret, the sentence fragment that, if wrongly interpreted, would lead you, the reader, to believe that the being in my arms, who is actually Spoink, could be thought to be Leon, and thus, graciously, I, the poster, have altered it, the fragment, to allow you, the reader, to fully understand what I, the poster, actually wanted, in truth, to convey, and so it now, instead, reads Spoink, rather than previously, as before, it had read 'him', directly after stating the name of a male, Leon, and causing confusion.

Was that sentence long and run-on enough for you? :D
    TL;DR :P

pronoun confusion, FAIL!

Dang, the Elite Four sucks! I just keep sweeping the crap out of them without getting hit :cer_laugh: And Plat was suppost to make them harder to beat :cer_laugh:

Kon~

Years
  • :D

I'mma working on my own RP plot right now.

You wouldn't be interested.

It is based on His Dark Materials.

I read the third book this morning (in about 3 hours - 548 pages!) and felt like... I wanted to do something.

So a-plot planning I go.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I just got into a battle tower battle against MYSELF!!! This chick had the same F***** pokemon as me! WTF! I won with 11 hp on my last pokemon... SRS?!?! WTF!?!?! Since when do you fight yourself?!?!!?!?

I wana hear your plot Kon :P

Kon~

Years
  • WTH?!?! CLONER! HAX0R! BATTLE TOWER FRAUD!

Glad you beat him... youself... whatever.

Um... my plot?
    Well so far, I have:

Oh, how many years has it been since that great war? It has been so many, my children, that I forget the reason for it. Fewer still, older than I, remember the details; they forget that it was started by a man, and went on to change the ways of the witches, the panserbjorn, the angels and the dead.

... and that's it. :|

Back