• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    I love the Dark Materials! :D You have the same tastes as me Kon. I also love Furuba, though i was a bad girl and read the scantalations-- meaning i finished about two years ago. ;w; i still reread it all the time though.

And the same goes for Full Moon wo Sageshite! *fist-bump*

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I love the Dark Materials! :D You have the same tastes as me Kon. I also love Furuba, though i was a bad girl and read the scantalations-- meaning i finished about two years ago. ;w; i still reread it all the time though.

And the same goes for Full Moon wo Sageshite! *fist-bump*

*returns fist-bump*

My passions...ahhh!

I also read scanlations of Furuba. Never before has a manga made me cry so much - I'm referring, of course, to the plot, but I also cried every time it was translated as 'Tooru' - should be Tohru, 'Kyou' - should be Kyo (also happened with Kyoko), 'Souma' - should be Sohma.
    And when they left bits like 'hai' and 'desu' and 'baka neko!' when they should have been translated, and sometimes translated too far so Honda-san ended up as 'Miss Honda'.

*sigh* Such sacrilege...

Anyhoo, my HDM RP is based many years after the war on the Authority at the end of Spyglass, and the intro is told by one of the young cliff-ghasts who had listened to the elder talking about AEsahaettr, only now he is an old cliff-ghast and telling the youngers about the war, and about how the people have changed.

As for the actual PLOT of the thing... *shrugs*

Kon~

Years
    I've been to a park two days in a row and despite my liberal use of suncream, I've ended up as a sweating pink lobster-face. :|

No one that is sane like the hot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I love the hot. I hate the cold it makes my hands hurt. Makes me go numb and in Winter I have to stand outside at 8:00 for half an hour every morning.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Hates Cold. Cold makes me feel like my hands are about to fall off.

Hot makes me relax.

Kon~

Years
    I'm cold now... :C

I want to make my His Dark Materials RP. I have it written up, but I want to expand the intro before I post. And I hope people actually join.

My current plan needs seven characters from seven different 'verses. Do you think this is too many (or should I stick to three as in my original plan - less people means less waiting for people to post but more chance of RP dieing...)

(Plus, three characters, three main universes, and I wanna be the Cittàgazze person)

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I got a laptop today :D

/SUPER SMILEY!!!!

Lucky...
    I wish I had a laptop...
    This computer is nice, but it probably could be outdone by a nice laptop... Pretty sad...
    My dad has modified this computer pretty well, but it still runs pretty slow after start up or when I just quit a game. Or when loading a game.
    I need a new computer....

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Some people just have bad luck with certain things. I think I broke 6 PSP's before my Mum stopped buying them for me. I wonder why...

Kon~

Years
    Heehee...

The last piece of hardware I broke was... my old DS. It completely shattered. all I did was drop it. :C

ah well. It was, like, a month before the DSi came out, so I waited patiently and bought it on launch day. C:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Heehee...

The last piece of hardware I broke was... my old DS. It completely shattered. all I did was drop it. :C

ah well. It was, like, a month before the DSi came out, so I waited patiently and bought it on launch day. C:

My original DS is in perfect condition. The only problem with it is that it is missing a stylus :P

My PSP is in working order, but collects a bunch of dust, since I only have one game for it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    ... has anyone posted in the actual Rp yet? :3

The OOC is getting all the action.
    The OOC is hardly getting any posts. :( Im waiting for RM or Link to post, and you waiting on them too. I dont now what Seal is doing though. He can post if he would like (it would be nice to get the thread back up there). And where is Cellist gone too?

Back