• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Oh, that sort of reminds me of something I wrote a couple of years ago... in which a theif enters a facility in search of an 'ultimate weapon' that was being stored there and instead found a strange, powerful little girl who couldn't speak a word of english. :D

And by way of weapons.... CAN I HAVE A BOW AND ARROWS?!?! :D:D:D
    Bow and arrows in a post-apocolipic war? Heck ya. Composite bow? Steel tipped incinderary arrows (how would that work)?

Wana post in the actual CURENT Rp? lol

the blazing cellist

SSSSSSSSssssss . . .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    sorry i haven't posted (i got no reminders) and i forgot my password. but i do want to stay in its the best thing i have when my games don't play in my favor.

P.S. link:
    by the way, WHY AM I BEING IGNORED?!

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    sorry i haven't posted (i got no reminders) and i forgot my password. but i do want to stay in its the best thing i have when my games don't play in my favor.

P.S. link:
    by the way, WHY AM I BEING IGNORED?!
    Forgot password? *rolls eyes* Valid excuse. But please post since you are able to. At LEAST once a week.

why is no one else posting?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'm leaveing Friday. I dont know how long Il be gone or if I'll have WiFi. It dosn't seem to mattter though, since one is posting :'(

Ill start my next Rp when I get back I guess seeing as though this one is dead. Sigh. If you even read this, and are thinking about joining, its the Werewofl one. Don't know what Im going to call it, just look for a new Rp.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    ACH. SORRY! I LOST INTERNET CONNECTION FOR DAYS AND I'MMA GO POST NAO!!
    But no one else is posting... Figures, Seal probably could have saved the Rp. Eh, well if we can get posting before I leave/het back, I'll leave the Rp up.

the blazing cellist

SSSSSSSSssssss . . .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    i would post, but i wanna know what i should do, hoping i could go on a killing spree, that would exciting. also when do i get to evolvificate my pokemon? i wants a huge rock dinosaur to blow stuff up :D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    i would post, but i wanna know what i should do, hoping i could go on a killing spree, that would exciting. also when do i get to evolvificate my pokemon? i wants a huge rock dinosaur to blow stuff up :D
    ... Latter. Your Ryhorn is strong enough.

Go ahead, kill all you want. Just not the town were raiding. DOWN WITH THE ARLEONS!

the blazing cellist

SSSSSSSSssssss . . .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    latter:

YAY! TIME TO BLOW UP THE WORLD!!! or at least a small portion of it.

darn i wanted a supercharged rock shooting smashing machine, but a slightly smaller one works too

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I think we saved this RP from the brink of death

My only question, is how are you (Flames) gonna keep this going (if it stays up) while you are gone? Are you just gonna die or get sent away or something? How and/or who will take your place as teh leader of teh squad of awesomenezz? (aka the Witherians.)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I think we saved this RP from the brink of death

My only question, is how are you (Flames) gonna keep this going (if it stays up) while you are gone? Are you just gonna die or get sent away or something? How and/or who will take your place as teh leader of teh squad of awesomenezz? (aka the Witherians.)
    Im hoping for internet access. If not, just go on like Im MIA. Ill show up when I get back with some story to tell XD Just be sure to tell Seal.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • *raises hand to be new leader*

LOL JK no one wants to follow a psycho. :D:D:D

Hehe. No, for serious, you could send us on individual mission that could take up that time and then we can post about our own stuff, and then regroup when you get back.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *raises hand to be new leader*

LOL JK no one wants to follow a psycho. :D:D:D

Hehe. No, for serious, you could send us on individual mission that could take up that time and then we can post about our own stuff, and then regroup when you get back.
    Well, we already agreed RM is secound in comand.

I should have WiFi, if not just out on Alreon cloths, and spy! YAAAY! Hiding in plan sight.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I see... :3

So I just stand around the village with Arleon clothes on, listen out for information, maybe get a job to be even less conspicuous, and if all else fails, haul ass and get out of there?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I see... :3

So I just stand around the village with Arleon clothes on, listen out for information, maybe get a job to be even less conspicuous, and if all else fails, haul ass and get out of there?
    Noooo, hide, and move to another town. The people there would recognise us, even a little bit.

So, Im off. If you here from me in like... 17 hours at least, and a max of 19 hours. Weeeee. 6-8 hours in a car. I am one of 6 kids BTW -_-

Kill me now. HELP ME LAPTOP!!! (And you too DSi :P )

Back